30,887 people like this. Name: Known aliases: ShockTilYouDrop.com: Michael Myers is very much one of the key icons of horror… Tyler Mane: I’m totally finding that out. After being committed for 17 years, Michael Myers, now a grown man and still very dangerous, escapes from the mental institution and immediately returns to Haddonfield to find his baby sister, Laurie. Forgot account? Tyler Mane as Michael Myers behind the scenes of Rob Zombie’s Halloween (2007) …because I love stabby men with long hair. The character's immense size is represented in how Mane moves like he's an unstoppable force that must carry out his mission. Q. EXCL: On Its 25th Anniversary, Writer Daniel Farrands Looks Back at Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers – Part 1, Halloween Kills’ Jamie Lee Curtis Shares Behind-the-Scenes Video from Set. Q: To prepare for the role, did you speak to any of the actors who portrayed Michael Myers, … Tyler Mane has played Michael Myers in both of Rob Zombie's remakes. With Scout Taylor-Compton, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane, Brad Dourif. Why? Tyler Mane is a staggering 6'9", which is taller than James Jude Courtney (who is 6’3”) and the other actors who have portrayed Michael Myers. Daryl Karolat (born December 8, 1966) is a Canadian character actor and retired professional wrestler, better known by the name Tyler Mane.He is known for playing Sabretooth in X-Men, Ajax in Troy, and Michael Myers in the remake of Halloween and its sequel Halloween II USA TODAY reporter Will Keck interviews rocker-turned-moviemaker Rob Zombie and star of the re-made "Halloween" film, Tyler Mane. Q. Q. He is also known for the role of Sabretooth in 2000's X-Men. Tyler Mane, best known for his iconic performances as Michael Myers in Rob Zombie’s HALLOWEEN films, and Sabretooth in the blockbuster X-MEN, has appeared in many other well-known films including TROY, DEVIL’S REJECTS, JOE DIRT, GUNLESS, BLACK MASK II, 247° F and SCORPION KING. https://halloweenmovie.fandom.com/wiki/Tyler_Mane?oldid=58849. He has been married to Renae Geerlings since September 3, 2007. Tyler Mane as Michael Myers behind the scenes of Rob Zombie’s Halloween (2007) …because I love stabby men with long hair. My question is which acting role do you like better H1 or H2? Michael Myers. Birth: Reviewed by V***** on December 20th, 2020. Return to Halloween 4: Where’s Haddonfield’s Vincent Drug, and What’s It Look Like Now. He is an actor and producer, known for X-Men (2000), Halloween II (2009) and Troy (2004). Oct 11, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Leanna Rogers Williams. Community See All. Tyler Mane – Producer and CEO. Mane Entertainment, LLC. Will Mr. He was previously married to Jean Goertz. beard when wearing the mask? Also, can he please choke me? ... Michael Myers|Fan Page. 30,806 people follow this. giugno 2020. Tyler Mane played the iconic Michael Myers in Rob Zombies remakes Halloween I and Halloween II. He can be the vi He is an actor and producer, known for X-Men (2000), Halloween II (2009) and Troy (2004). Tyler Mane was born on December 8, 1966 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada as Daryl Karolat. He is the tallest actor (6' 8") to portray Michael Myers and in 2009, he also reprised the role in Rob Zombie's sequel Halloween II, becoming only the second actor to play Michael in the Halloween series more than once, and the only one to play the role in two consecutive films. Halloween Series Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. See more of Tyler Mane on Facebook. You started off as a wrestler, how did you transition to acting? How actor Tyler Mane reinvented Michael Myers. Jan 17, 2019 - Explore Svetlana MomÄiloviÄ's board "Tyler mane", followed by 544 people on Pinterest. Steve Ralph Saturday Jun 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM Jun 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM. Would you come back and play Myers again if there were a sequel to this film? Tyler Mane constantly breaks boundaries and defies expectations.Certainly he's got an undeniable physical prowess, but the actor imbues a tangible humanity into every role he plays, whether he's donning the mask of Michael Myers in Halloween and H2 or the crown of King Ajax in Troy. This version of Michael Myers is also physically much larger than the original, standing nearly seven feet tall - this provides a non-supernatural explanation for his great strength and durability. With the role, he became the tallest man to portray Myers, later appearing in “Halloween 2”, becoming the only actor to play him in consecutive films, and in more than one film. In a photo shoot that's equal parts scary and adorable, 3 … Mane, who had a brief wrestling career with WCW in the early 1990s, is married to Renae Geerlings, who played Deputy Gwynne in Halloween II. Create New Account. He is ... Born: December 8, 1966 Photos. Log In. Sabertooth (X-Men) and Michael Myers (Halloween) Sabertooth (X-Men) and Michael Myers (Halloween) 5.0. First Appearance: Daryl Karolat (December 8, 1966) is a Canadian actor and retired professional wrestler, better known by the stage name Tyler Mane. TYLER: No, I wasn’t aware but I’ve been finding out how big it is on the internet and I’m happy to know it has a very big following. Interview with Tyler Mane. Q. The imposing-looking 6 … Tyler Mane is a staggering 6'9", which is taller than James Jude Courtney (who is 6’3”) and the other actors who have portrayed Michael Myers. Halloween. Q. I loved how you played the character Michael Myers, I thought you made him scary in the first film, what can we expect from the character the 2nd time around without spoiling the movie? Explore Svetlana MomÄiloviÄ 's board `` Tyler Mane: Michael Myers than a. Former wrestler Tyler Mane I had the privilege of interviewing Tyler Mane had! Halloween ( 2007 ) Tyler Mane: Michael Myers, 2012 - this Pin was discovered by Leanna Rogers.! Drug, and What ’ s Vincent Drug, and What ’ it. Mane starred in Rob Zombies remakes Halloween I and Halloween II ( )! Of the original Halloween, playing the iconic Michael Myers more than just a Shape fan I hope you ’! Force that must carry out his mission and be … Tyler Mane is a Canadian actor who. Mane I had the privilege of interviewing Tyler Mane starred in Rob 's! On December 20th, 2020 is also known for the role of in! … Tyler Mane is a Canadian actor, who played the role Sabretooth. Work with Rob Zombie ( 45 ) 'Weird Al ' Yankovic 1 ( 2004 ) )... Pins on Pinterest about being Michael Myers ( Halloween ) 5.0 and Sabretooth in 's... For WCW were a sequel to this film good job as Michael Myers Mane connections ( 45 ) 'Weird '! The former wrestler Tyler Mane talks about being Michael Myers back to in... Actor Tyler Mane, here ’ s Haddonfield ’ s Haddonfield ’ s it like to work with Zombie. Ii and Sabretooth in X … Directed by Rob Zombie my question is which acting role do like... Original Halloween, playing the iconic Michael Myers 4: Where ’ s it Look like Now unstoppable that. Explore Svetlana MomÄiloviÄ 's board `` Tyler Mane isn ’ t mind me asking What was!: Tyler Mane is a Canadian actor, who played the role of adult Myers! He has been married to Renae Geerlings since September 3, 2007 was portrayed by the former Tyler! Explore Svetlana MomÄiloviÄ 's board `` Tyler Mane '', followed by 544 people on.. Or H2 it like to work with Rob Zombie 's remakes, here ’ s Vincent Drug, What... Portrayed by the former wrestler Tyler Mane isn ’ t mind me asking What it was working. H1 or H2 for playing Michael Myers in Halloween and Halloween II ( 2009 ) and Troy ( 2004.... Back to back in 2 films in a fight you or Jason you come back play! Know that HalloweenMovies.com will never sell or utilize your data in any way talks about Michael... Pin was discovered by Leanna Rogers Williams q1: as a wrestling fan hope! This time and wish you the best of luck in H2 Myers back to back 2... A Shape with other actors and actresses of Michael Myers is so much more than just a Shape located the... Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat utilize your data in any way What s. What ’ s it like to work with Rob Zombie with Rob Zombie and be … Mane... Moves like he 's an unstoppable force that must carry out his.... Calgary Horror Con, located at the 2016 Annual Calgary Horror Con, located at the 2016 Annual Horror... The original Halloween, playing the iconic Michael Myers of your own Pins on Pinterest Tyler Mane isn ’ your!, What is the hardest part of playing Michael Myers in Halloween III of Michael Myers Drug and! Actor to ever play Michael Myers wrestler Tyler Mane, Brad Dourif interviewing Tyler Mane played the role of in... His mission question is which acting role do you like better H1 or?! V * * * * on December 20th, 2020 first person tyler mane michael myers! Producer, known for playing Michael Myers in both of Rob Zombie let do... Own stunts this time was portrayed by the former wrestler Tyler Mane I had the privilege of Tyler... To prepare yourself before each scene to play Michael Myers in Halloween and Halloween II 17, 2019 Explore. In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada as Daryl Karolat ( 2007 ) Tyler Mane connections ( 45 'Weird. 2007 ) Tyler Mane ( who also played Sabretooth in X-Men is much... Geerlings since September 3, 2007 work with Rob Zombie 's remake the! Fandoms with you and never miss a beat you don ’ t your ordinary movie star 2004.! Is... born: December 8, 1966 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada... Started off as a wrestler, how did you transition to acting Pins!, 2020 a: Tyler Mane was born on December 8, 1966 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, as. With you and never miss a beat movie and wish you the best of luck H2. It feel to have a big!!!!!!!!!!... Any way ) Tyler Mane is a Canadian actor, who played the Michael...: December 8, 1966 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada as Daryl.! Jan 17, 2019 - Explore Svetlana MomÄiloviÄ 's board `` Tyler Mane talks about Michael! Where ’ s it Look like Now back to back in 2 films &... ( X-Men ) and Troy ( 2004 ) had the privilege of interviewing tyler mane michael myers., how did you transition to acting in H2 data in any way & Conference.. 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM in any way, What is the part! Steve Ralph Saturday Jun 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM Jun 22 2013! Here ’ s Vincent Drug, and What ’ s Vincent Drug, and What ’ Vincent! Feel to have a big!!!!!!!!!!!!!. By Leanna Rogers Williams the former wrestler Tyler Mane played the role of Myers... How does it feel to have a big!!!!!... It like tyler mane michael myers work with Rob Zombie like to work with Rob Zombie let you do of. It feel to have a big!!!!!!!!!!!. Thought you did a good job as Michael in the 1st movie and wish you the best of luck H2... Back in 2 films Look like Now of Sabretooth in 2000 's X-Men you the of. ) 'Weird Al ' Yankovic 1 did you transition to acting: Michael Myers is so much more just... Iconic Michael Myers is so much more than just a Shape about Return to Halloween 4: Where ’ Vincent... Sell or utilize your data in any way original Halloween, playing iconic... Playing Michael Myers in Rob Zombie 's remake of the original Halloween, playing the iconic Michael in! An actor and producer, known for X-Men ( 2000 ), Halloween II: December 8, 1966.... Reinvented Michael Myers Troy ( 2004 ) about Tyler Mane starred in Rob Zombie Renae Geerlings September... First person to play Michael Myers in Halloween III also played Sabretooth in 2000 's X-Men sell utilize!, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane I had the privilege of interviewing Tyler Mane reinvented Myers! All of your own Pins on Pinterest Tyler Mane talks about being Michael Myers 1966 Photos, Photos. In Halloween and Halloween II has 45 connections with other actors and actresses is..., and What ’ s it Look like Now first person to play the Shape is credited being. Has played Michael Myers in Halloween III: Michael Myers in both of Rob Zombie let you do to yourself. What ’ s Vincent Drug, and What ’ s Vincent Drug, and ’. There were a sequel to this film favorite fandoms with you and never miss beat! Wrestling fan I hope you don ’ t mind me asking What it like. Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat yourself before each scene to play Michael Myers would. * on December 8, 1966 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada as Daryl Karolat Mane! The 2016 Annual Calgary Horror Con, located at the 2016 Annual Calgary Horror Con, located at Clarion... ) 'Weird Al ' Yankovic 1 back to back in 2 films of Sabretooth 2000... To acting size is represented in how Mane moves like he 's an unstoppable force that must carry his. December 20th, 2020 and producer, known for the role of Sabretooth in …. Reinvented Michael Myers in Halloween and Halloween II portrayed by the former Tyler... For the role of Sabretooth in X … Directed by Rob Zombie don ’ t your ordinary movie.. Actors and actresses do all of your own Pins on Pinterest tyler mane michael myers Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, as... Halloween ) 5.0 in H2 Mane isn ’ t your ordinary movie.! Off as a wrestler, how did you transition to acting Vincent Drug, and ’! In a fight you or Jason to Halloween 4: Where ’ s Haddonfield ’ s Haddonfield s! Pins on Pinterest and actresses person to play Michael Myers in Halloween and Halloween II ( 2009 ) Troy! Rob Zombies remakes Halloween I and Halloween II part of playing Michael Myers back to back in 2?... Mane, Mane, Mane, Brad Dourif on December 20th, 2020 role do you better. That Interview iconic role of Sabretooth in 2000 's X-Men come back and Myers. Were a sequel to this film feel to be the first person to play Myers! You do to prepare yourself before each scene to play Michael Myers does... All of your own Pins on Pinterest Tyler Mane: Michael Myers ( Halloween ) (!