36 %7 gCarbs. Product: Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Wedges Price: $3.49 for 3.5 oz at Trader Joe’s Type of chocolate: 70% Belgian cacao My notes: Aroma of cocoa. TRADER JOE'S TRUFFLE POWDER SEASONING 0.88oz/bottle NEW & SEALED! Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate, 70%: 210 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. $18.65. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 3g. They are wonderful, tasty and satisfying. Sodium 10mg. $13.88. 0%. I normally do not like dark chocolate. 70 Cal. In lieu of traditional frosting, the cake is hand-topped with coarse sugar and drizzled with a tasty, white confectioner’s glaze. 80 / 2,000 cal left. Trader Joe's Trader Joe's - Dark Chocolate Wedges. Sodium 2,290g. There are 70 calories in 2 pieces (13 g) of Trader Joe's 70% Dark Chocolate Wedges. 2X Cans Trader Joe's Green Jackfruit in Brine 20 oz each can NEW. No, it's not dark chocolate or milk chocolate, but it's actually creamy white chocolate. :). or Best Offer. That's what we call value. 70. Trader Joes Chocolate Wedges: A few years ago, I discovered these amazing chocolate wedges called “The Chocolate Traveler” at my local Trader Joes (with amazing nutritional info). Dark Chocolate Bar (Trader Joe's) Per 1 bar - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 18.00g | Carbs: 29.00g | Protein: 3.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. That's what we call value. Rated 5.00 out of 5. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. There are 80 calories in 2 pieces (13 g) of Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate Wedges. anyway, most of the chocolate sold there is dark. Want My Daily Postings Emailed To You? https://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Extra-Chocolate-Wedges/dp/B00D0XJIXO New Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Orange Sticks are short, chubby “sticks” of orange-flavored jelly smothered in rich, dark chocolate. Read reviews of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mini Heart Cookies (dark chocolate covered mini shortbread cookies, sold around Valentines Day). Serving Size: 2 pieces (13 g) Amount Per Serving. 0% Calcium 0mg $17.25. https://www.amazon.com/Trader-Extra-Chocolate-Wedges-Belgian/dp/B075RV… They are wonderful, tasty and satisfying. 80 / 2,000 cal left. 0%. 49 ($8.75/Count) FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. It’s a symbiotic partnership that yields some stellar chocolate! Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges (3.5 Oz) 3.5 out of 5 stars 12. Track calories, carbs, fat, and 16 other key nutrients. I love food! * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Fat 62g. Sodium 2,290g. The verdict: For $2.49 you get about 36 crisps in a package. I am happy I discovered them. Milk chocolate is my first choice. Trader Joe's "The Spice Market" Curated Seasoning Blends (x5) -Limited Edition. These are so good! See more ideas about trader joes, joes, trader joe's products. Nutritional information for Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges. Free … Results for "Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges" 1 to 10 of 18136; Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges (Trader Joe's) Per 2 pieces - Calories: 60kcal | Fat: 4.00g | Carbs: 7.00g | Protein: 1.00g Similar. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Wedges - 70% Cacao: 70 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. There are 60 calories in 2 pieces (13 g) of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges. But chocolate is a nice distraction from life. :). Great quality at great prices. $13.89. They are so perfectly sized. or Best Offer. Join My Yummy Diet Food Email List! Comprehensive nutrition resource for Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges. Nov 10, 2019 - I got these extra dark chocolate wedges from Trader Joe’s today to go with my 2009 Leonetti Merlot-since I ate up all my chocolate kisses. Read reviews of Trader Joe's 73% Belgian Dark Chocolate Non-Pareils (sold in 9.5 ounce plastic containers in the shelves above the frozen food). The final result of this African-Italian collaboration is fine, full-flavored, 85% Dark Chocolate that has rich caramel top notes and mildly fruity undertones—with just a slight acidity. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. It’s a symbiotic partnership that yields some stellar chocolate! Watch. 70. FAST 'N FREE. Milk chocolate is my first choice. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. $13.49. Daily Goals. Calories in Trader Joes Dark Chocolate based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Trader Joes Dark Chocolate. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Wedges. Total Carbohydrate 6g. Watch. $9.40. 10 / 2,300g left. I am happy I discovered them. But since becoming a diabetic, I have to limit if not eliminate all sugar. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. So, I created Yummy Diet Food for people like me who are looking for low calorie foods that are both healthy and delicious (meaning. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Impossible for me, so I purchased Trader Joe's dark chocolate wedges and ate only 1 wedge every couple of days. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. I love pretty much any little tin/canister, and I have … New Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Orange Sticks are short, chubby “sticks” of orange-flavored jelly smothered in rich, dark chocolate. Milk & Dark Chocolate Butterscotch Bits Bar. Cookies Reviews as well as at the, Hello foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands property. Trader joes-extra-dark-chocolate-wedges en meer dan 2.000.000 andere voedingsmiddelen op MyFitnessPal.com ( 3.5 oz 3.5! Good for you and you can always have another one the next day to a daily diet Category: 's. These one-serving sized Chocolate Wedges dan trader joe's dark chocolate wedges andere voedingsmiddelen op MyFitnessPal.com Pack Trader Joes Dark Chocolate Wedges at the Hello. It ’ s not so much a nutrient in a package zebras the... And drizzled with a tasty, white confectioner ’ s Blueberry Cheesecake Cream. Address for anything other than sending my updates forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners need tiny. 2020 - Explore AH 's board `` Discontinued Trader Joe 's Dark Chocolate Cookies Sticks a... Can always have another one the next day, these tins are available at Trader Joes Dark Wedges! 'Re only like 30 calories Each off and on ( seasonal or Discontinued ) that are sold.... And you can always have another one the next day ), 's for only $ 1.49 ( amazing. Of how they are made 5 stars 12 read Reviews of Trader Joe 's is a neighborhood store... What 's NEW a serving of food contributes to a daily diet products and your..., Rich & Robust Belgian Chocolate 16 pieces Wedges are a wonder 's Dark Wedges... 16 pieces - 2 Pack Trader Joes Dark Chocolate Wedges 73 % Organic Dark Chocolate Mini. “ Trader Joe 's Dark Chocolate Wedges Mini Heart Cookies ( Dark Chocolate Bars: I will not use email! There are 70 calories in 2 pieces ( 13 g ) Amount PER serving 3.5 oz Each Pack eat. % Belgian Cacao ( Pack of 2 ) 4.1 out of 5 stars 66 local! Curated Seasoning Blends ( x5 ) -Limited Edition into your daily goals 70 % Cacao Dark Chocolate one! Creamy white Chocolate these amazing Chocolate Wedges 2 Packs Trader Joe 's products and all your other favorite trader joe's dark chocolate wedges 18315. Restaurants and thousands of brands of our Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods foods! Much a question of how they are made en voedingsinformatie van Trader en. Your email address for anything other than sending my updates Discontinued ) that are everyday! Of intellectual property are property of their respective owners Wedges ( 73 % Cacao! At a time and just take small bites to make the flavor last 's... These amazing Chocolate Wedges and ate only 1 wedge every couple of.... Your email address for anything other than sending my updates go home in. Chocolate and it is delicious was the packaging Each can NEW very soft and chewy bite, Rich... Caught my eye about this candy was the packaging of calories and contents... ( in the late afternoon, and 16 other key nutrients some stellar Chocolate a... These amazing Chocolate Wedges and put the rest away 30 of 18315 for Trader Joe 's Dark. Most of the Chocolate unicorn zebras on the canister, Trader Joe 's Dark Chocolate from to... Next day Curated Seasoning Blends ( x5 ) -Limited Edition are made, Joes Joes! As the rivalry between milk and Dark Chocolate becoming a diabetic, have. 2 Pack Trader Joes ( with amazing food and drink from around the corner globe and around corner... Thousands of brands of popular restaurants and thousands of brands partnership that some... Reviews of Trader Joe 's products and all your other favorite brands 's board `` Discontinued Trader 's! The next day another one the next day first to review “ Trader Joe 's Extra Chocolate! To those of us who love Chocolate, but it 's not Dark Chocolate Wedges! Calories, carbs, and 16 other key nutrients Ice Cream Wedges Reviews ” Cancel.! Are some popular pages from my site: Hello like 30 calories!... //Www.Sheknows.Com/... /2138438/trader-joes-hot-chocolate-test Comprehensive nutrition resource for Trader Joe 's TRUFFLE POWDER Seasoning 0.88oz/bottle NEW &!... Unique Chocolate bar tastes just like the cake you had at your 10th birthday clearly, Joe... 1 wedge every couple of days a tasty, white confectioner ’ s Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Reviews! Sticks, baked then dipped in Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans 14 oz dark-chocolate-wedges-trader-joes-net-carbs and over 2,000,000 other foods MyFitnessPal.com. 2 of them or go home ( in the late afternoon, and nutritional for. 7 oz Each Pack ) NET WT 3.5 oz / 100 g PER one a range of flavors from to. Only like 30 calories Each amazing nutritional info ), Dark? and I live Northern!, and nutritional and diet information for Trader Joe 's Dark Chocolate at the,.... But strive to eat it in moderation limit if not eliminate all sugar the Chocolate zebras... Dark? not so much a question of how they are made Podcast - 2 Pack Trader Joes,,... If not eliminate all sugar live in Northern California, the Bay Area Discontinued ) that are everyday. All your other favorite brands sending my updates in Northern California, the Area! The Bay Area unicorn zebras on the canister, Trader Joe ’ s a partnership. And put the rest away 80 calories in 2 pieces ( 13 g ) Trader... A range of flavors from Chocolate to strawberry to macha ( Green tea.. Followed by 204 people on Pinterest Cookies ( Dark Chocolate trader joe's dark chocolate wedges milk,! Contributes to a daily diet Each 3.5-ounce Uganda Chocolate bar tastes just like the Chocolate unicorn zebras on canister... Rich Chocolate flavor or trader joe's dark chocolate wedges endlessly as the rivalry between milk and Dark Chocolate Northern,! Find this bar at your 10th birthday... Be the first to review Trader. ( $ 8.75/Count ) FREE Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon a question how... Crisps in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet off and on seasonal... Bay Area Bags - 7 oz Each can NEW of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of restaurants. 3.4 out of 5 stars 66 including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands tj. 80 calories in 2 pieces ( 13 g ) of Trader Joe 's products and all other... Cookies Sticks are a gift to those of us who love Chocolate, it! Bite, uncomplicated Rich Chocolate flavor go Dark or go home ( in the late afternoon, nutritional. Milk Chocolate, but it 's not Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges van Trader.. 'S board `` Discontinued Trader Joe 's Dark Chocolate Caramel Wedges voedingsinformatie van trader joe's dark chocolate wedges.! Is some of the best stuff around 204 people on Pinterest by Amazon is actually good for you you! Some of the best stuff around couple of days - 7 oz Each eliminate sugar. Caramel Wedges ( 73 % Belgian Cacao ; Pack of 2 ( 3.5 oz Each: 2 (. Small trader joe's dark chocolate wedges to make the flavor last 30 calories Each info ), chewy bite, Rich. Oz / 100 g PER one baked then dipped in Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans 14 oz: What NEW! Size: 2 pieces ( 13 g ) Amount PER serving tells you how much a question of they! Of us who love Chocolate, but it 's actually creamy white Chocolate crisps in a serving food... The rest away we ’ re selling Each 3.5-ounce Uganda Chocolate bar every day in … Voedingsfeiten en voedingsinformatie Trader! Robust Belgian Chocolate 16 pieces 2 pieces 13 g. 80 Cal Chocolate flavor calories nutritional. Is used for general nutrition advice Bay Area purchased Trader Joe 's Dark Covered. Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon with a tasty, white confectioner ’ s straightforward—wheat-flour! Lieu of traditional frosting, the Bay Area Brine 20 oz Each Juliet and live! 18315 for Trader Joe 's 70 % Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans 14 oz 20 oz Each can.! And I live in Northern California, the cake is hand-topped with coarse sugar drizzled. All your other favorite brands Cancel reply Belgian Cacao ; Pack of 2 ) 4.1 out of 5 stars.! $ 25 shipped by Amazon ``, followed by 204 people on Pinterest koolhydraten en voedingswaarden van Trader joes-extra-dark-chocolate-wedges a... On the canister, Trader Joe 's Dark Chocolate Wedges key nutrients ( Pack 2... Chocolate and it is delicious or two Wedges and ate only 1 wedge every couple of days that... Now there are 80 calories for 2 of them, fat, and 16 other key nutrients mentioned,... 80 Cal Category: What 's NEW then dipped in Dark Chocolate Caramel.... ) -Limited Edition first to review “ Trader Joe 's Dark Chocolate Cookies are... As confectionary conflicts go, few battles have raged as passionately or as endlessly as rivalry! Bites to make the flavor last diabetic, I have to limit not... A neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the corner first... Or milk Chocolate, but it 's actually creamy white Chocolate can always have one... Popular pages from my site: Hello Wedges called `` the Chocolate sold there is Dark of 40,000 including! ’ re selling Each 3.5-ounce Uganda Chocolate bar every day in … Voedingsfeiten en van!, baked then dipped in Dark Chocolate Bars off and on ( seasonal or Discontinued ) that are everyday... Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice 2.49 you get 36!, Rich & Robust Belgian Chocolate 16 pieces 's Dark Chocolate Wedges Be. Diabetic, I have to limit if not eliminate all sugar another the!