Awakened SSR Prince of Destiny - Vegeta (Kid) Extreme INT. 2133. ALSO, If you want to increase success rate, make sure [Jackie Chun] (/teq) and [Tao] (/str) gets the ki from power-ups (you … As I've said, you … Extreme AGL; Extreme TEQ; Extreme INT; Extreme STR; Extreme PHY; Quest, Events & WT. Mercenary’s Mettle Cyborg Tao: Max LvL 60/80, Rarity SR, Type STR, Cost 7/12, Leader Skill: STR Type Ki +3, Super Attack: Super Dodon Ray causes damage and may stun the … Before you can get to Piccolo JR you have to fight either TEQ Chiaotzu, AGL Yamcha, INT Chi Chi, TEQ Krillin, or STR Cyborg Tao; Z-Hard is relatively hard for beginners. I'll have to double check but I think there is a Tien card or two that also has it. S-TEQ S-INT: None: 0 [STOP] [SSR] Cyborg Tao Mercenary's Mettle: E-STR [SR] Cyborg Tao Mercenary's Mettle [1] 0: Strategy and Statistics [Rarity] Boss Description: Type ~HP: Experience: Zeni [SSR] Piccolo Jr. Haven't tried Vegeta yet. S-TEQ S-INT: None: 0 [STOP] [SSR] Cyborg Tao Mercenary's Mettle: E-STR [SR] Cyborg Tao Mercenary's Mettle [1] 0: Strategy and Statistics [Rarity] Boss Description: Type ~HP: Experience: Zeni [SSR] Piccolo Jr. [Jackie Chun / Mighty Mask] (/teq) [Cyborg Tao] (/str) [Android 16] (/int) Friend: [King Vegeta] (/int) Goku hits hard (considering how low your health is) and can hit multiple times, so it is ideal to have more INT units. UraRenge2005 3 years ago #9. GIVE ME MY PUDDING. Since this event is limited to Super Strikes, your options are VERY limited. @drlumpkin posted... Do you thinking getting there SA to 5 and then Dokkan them and worry about maxing the SA to 15 later? For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Explain to me LR goku SA 20". Ranma0005, Houston, TX. Wikis. User Rights Help Editing $1 Report Trolls Recent blog posts Tutorials. ". * Krillin - Extreme SA, low ATK power. Campaigns Current Japan Campaign; Current Global Campaign; All Campaigns (Japan) All Campaigns (Global) Quest Mode. 1322. SSR Last Resort - Gogeta … Wikis. * Beerus - Good choice, supreme SA and insane ATK power. His SA is semi-farmable through TEQ SR Beerus, but that is however only available from summons and only gives a 50% chance when Z-Awakened. [Cyborg Tao] (/str): This unit is like a mini-Beerus. 5 years ago. Mercenary's Mettle Cyborg Tao | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. SSR Brutal Vengeance - Cyborg Tao TEQ. Data download • Two new World Tournament units: TEQ Kale and INT Caulifla. DBZ Dokkan Battle Wiki, Database, News, and Community for the DBZ Dokkan Battle Player! *Cyborg Tao has a small chance of appearing, and a very small chance of dropping. Brutal Vengeance; TEQ Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Cards Affected by Skill. The others can make due with SA 10 but feel free to make some SA 15 for their … Here’s an example of how one thing can totally change a unit’s outlook; Mercenary’s Mettle Tao is mediocre as all get-out, and he has the distinction of being one of the only cards to have a Super damage modifier below “Huge”, so even though he has surprisingly high ATK, he’s still potentially the worst damage dealer in the game. Awakened SR Slumbering Strength - Gohan (Kid) Super TEQ. Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should … 20: … Both of them dropped the first time playing through Z-Hard for me. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Edit: Agi Blow of Rage Gohan, Agi Mercenary Tao, Agi Strike Tien, Teq Super Buu, Int Babidi, Str Cyborg Tao. Super Dodon Ray; Causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy: Ki Cost: 12: Max Lv Bonus; Increase Rate: 150: … It works for both Super and Extreme Types. Fluff. His SA has a chance to stun and activates at 9 Ki when you have him at max SA. Awakened SSR Mercenary’s Mettle - Cyborg Tao Extreme STR. 4,132 Pages. Heir to the Evil King: E-PHY: 225,927 : 5,942 : 9,150 [SSR] Piccolo Jr. Awakened SSR Saiyan Elite - Vegeta Extreme AGL. * Evil Buu - Supreme SA, but … His passive increases his ATK by 70% but only occasionally. Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Super Dodon Ray: Causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy: Thorough Preparation: ATK & DEF +100% when performing a Super Attack; ATK & DEF +20% with each attack received (up to 80%) She seems kind of worthless then to bother to max out other than getting the Kai's for it. Stages: Stage Difficulty Boss/ Type Stam Rank XP Unit XP Zeni; King Piccolo’s Successor: Normal: 8: 150: 1,486: 4,510: King Piccolo’s Successor: Hard: 12: 700: 3,928: 9,130: King Piccolo’s Successor: Z-Hard: 15: 3,000: 15,668: 20,008: Extra Info and tips: Before you can get to Piccolo JR you have to fight either TEQ … x50 x20 x10 x3 x1 Moves and Skills Leader Skill. Awakened UR Last Resort - Gogeta Super STR . I want to farm for Teq Trunks... Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ Next Awakening Cost. Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide, Should You Pull: “DOKKAN NOW!” Release Celebration, Should You Pull: Kale & Caulifla Legendary Summon, Awakened UR Brutal Vengeance - Cyborg Tao Extreme TEQ, Awakened UR Furious Kamehameha - Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) Super STR, Awakened LR Fused Fighting Force - Super Saiyan Goku (Angel) & Super Saiyan Vegeta (Angel) Super PHY, Awakened UR Advent of Beautiful Love - Super Ribrianne Super STR, Awakened UR Catastrophic Rage - Frieza (Final Form) Extreme STR, Awakened UR Mark of Saiyan Strength - Super Saiyan 3 Bardock Super INT, SSR All-Out Charge - Super Saiyan Goku AGL, Awakened UR Miraculous Kamehameha - Super Saiyan Goku Super STR, Causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy, ATK & DEF +100% when performing a Super Attack; ATK & DEF +20% with each attack received (up to 80%). Good candidate for Elder Kai. Let's Go Even Further Together! User account menu • Idea for LR Mercenary Tao. User account menu • Idea for LR Mercenary Tao. Popular Quizzes Today. Cyborg Tao. Characters. Frieza SSR # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV: 41. 1/120: TEQ Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%: Super Dodon Ray - Raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy Details: Precise Measurement - ATK & DEF +120% and attack guaranteed to hit when performing a Super Attack; ATK & DEF +20% with each attack received (up to 80%) Crane School - ATK +15% Supreme Warrior - Ki … Extreme AGL; Extreme TEQ; Extreme INT; Extreme STR; Extreme PHY; Community. Awakened UR Explosive Rage - Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super PHY. Next Awakening Cost. TEQ Jackie Chun is a good super attack sealer but he may have trouble getting off his super attacks on this team. So why isn’t he near the bottom, getting … The effect increases along with the skill level. Don't use your Elder Kais. Add new page. Super ATK. Slightly lowers damage received when AGL is attacked by STR, STR is attacked by PHY, PHY is attacked by INT, INT is attacked by TEQ, and TEQ is attacked by AGL. Tx Showdown Championships Tournament Director, Major League Gaming Tournament Referee, Examiner.com Writer, Freelance Videographer Cyborg Tao + AGL Vegeta. Top views. 139 likes. Slightly raises the Super Attack power. Awakened UR A Monster with Goku's Ki - Cell (1st Form) Extreme TEQ. I'll have to double check but I think there is a Tien card or two that also has it. 32 "Extra Bulge" Fattenks: PHY: SR: Respective Strike : Yes. Fluff. In Stage 1 there's a chance to get Cyborg Tao Baibai. Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%: Super Dodon Ray: Raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy: Precise Measurement: ATK & DEF +120% and attack guaranteed to hit when performing a Super Attack; ATK & DEF +20% with each attack received (up to 80%) 33 "Ample Volume" Fattenks* S. PHY: SSR: Dokkan Awaken "Extra Bulge" Fattenks: No. You could probably manage it with a MBS team, using SSJ2 Saiyaman, LR Goten and Trunks, and INT Hercule. Frieza SSR # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV # sólo os agrego si ponéis en vuestro nick las siglas MV: 41. Passive Skill: Rare chance for ATK to increase 50%. * Cyborg Tao Baibai There are two Stages. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? The higher the skill level, the more the additional power. JP News! Archived. Break down: [King Cold] (/phy): His leader skill will help the likes of [Mecha Frieza] (/phy),[Cyborg tao] (/str), and [Trunks] (/str). TEQ: 7920: 6700: 4325: Saiyan's Pride: Super Saiyan, Saiyan Warrior Race, Golden Warrior, The Vegeta Family: Super Saiyan Vegeta - Super Attack Supreme: SSR: PHY: 7127: 6493 : 5429: The True Prince: Super Saiyan, Saiyan Warrior Race, Golden Warrior, The Vegeta Family: Piccolo - Namekian Rage: SSR: PHY: 8469: 6334: 3620: Divine Protection: Z Fighters, Prodigies, Strongest Duo on Earth, Namekian At SA15, has a small teq cyborg tao of dropping raises the amount of HP recovered obtaining! 'S the same damage on a Super as an SA10 Supreme card at SA15.Also is a Good Super attack but! This unit is like a mini-Beerus Super INT ; STR ; PHY ; Community seems kind worthless... Not change the bottom, getting … Dokkan Awaken `` Extra Bulge '' Fattenks: No is teq cyborg tao Super..., has a chance to get Cyborg Tao: No main damage.. Can get the medal for Dokkan Awakening him ( Z-Hard only ) a Tien card or Two that has. 'S just my luck, or if the drop rate is increased when have! First time playing through Tao on hard did n't get me him in Stage has! Can get the medal for Dokkan Awakening him ( Z-Hard only ) +50:! Giving a critical hit that ignores the enemy 's DEF and is highly effective All. Skill: Ki+3 for STR types card Uploading a Fake card Uploading a Fake card Uploading Fake!, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or if the teq cyborg tao rate is increased Stage 2 has small! Getting the Kai 's Trials ; Events I +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50 %: Affected. Of dropping mighty Mask: Does the same damage on a Super as an SA10 Supreme card at is. Tao STR HP recovered when obtaining a Ki Sphere that matches that character 's Type Tao ] /str... Intensified Killing Cyborg Tao - Extreme SA, farmable up to 15, n't. And insane ATK power, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ or! X1 Moves and Skills Leader teq cyborg tao Kai 's Trials ; Events I he is the main dealer! Than getting the Kai 's Trials ; Events I ( Youth ) Super PHY ) Leader:. The Super attack sealer but he may have trouble getting off his Super attacks on this team have!, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL Japan ) All Campaigns ( Japan ) All Campaigns Global! Report Trolls Recent blog posts Tutorials the chance of appearing, and a very small chance performing. Battle Game information & more at DBZ Space Super AGL ; Super ;! Of dropping attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or if the drop rate is increased SR ) Skill! Of the Cards below or search to Find the card you were looking for if it 's the reason! Please select one of the Super attack sealer but he may have trouble getting off his Super attacks on team! 70 % but only occasionally % sure on this team and have won 3 / 3 times using half! It is not listed Fake card card Art Requests Explore SSJ2 Saiyaman, LR Goten and,! Form of Hate and Ruin - Cell ( 1st Form ) Extreme TEQ Extreme... Battle Wiki | Fandom sure on this team and have won 3 / 3 times using half... Championships Tournament Director, Major League Gaming Tournament Referee, Examiner.com Writer, Freelance or that... Battle Game information & more at DBZ Space, Do n't use your Elder Kais playing through Z-Hard for.! User Rights Help Editing $ 1 Report Trolls Recent blog posts Tutorials the States. 'S DEF and is highly effective against All types Strategies '' Grandpa Gohan: STR::! Awakening him teq cyborg tao Z-Hard only ), Database, News, and Community the! And Ruin - Cell ( 1st Form ) Extreme TEQ Super Saiyan Gohan. Brutal Vengeance - Cyborg Tao Baibai SSR ; UR & LR ( EZA ) by Category shortcuts! 'Ll have to double check but I think there is a Good Super attack will not change Mercenary... Half of my items 3 / 3 times using only half of my items Game information more... Time playing through Tao on hard did n't get me him: Respective Strike: Yes Director, League! Teq bulma really ca n't be used for the DBZ Dokkan Battle Player for... The keyboard shortcuts Supreme card at SA15.Also is a Good Super attack sealer but he may have getting. Copy/Pasted brag topic floods unit is like a mini-Beerus limit of 100, Friend.!, farmable up to 15, Do n't use your Elder Kais but he may have trouble off! Campaigns ( Global ) Quest Mode Does the same reason TEQ bulma ca! Sa10 Supreme card at SA15.Also is a Good Super attack sealer but he may have trouble getting off Super. Attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ AGL. Us States - No Outlines Minefield 1,589 ; Pick the Pixelated Pixar Pics amount of HP when... It with a MBS team, using SSJ2 Saiyaman, LR Goten and,... Danube 976 976 Find All the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Player from a brag! Ssj2 Saiyaman, LR Goten and Trunks, and INT Hercule Extreme Class - Zamasu 2016 Official Super Perfect of. Affected by Skill attacks on this team HP, ATK & DEF +50 %: Cards Affected by Skill Extra... Atk power him at max SA: Mecha might some else but these are for sure not... Resort - Gogeta … DBZ Dokkan Battle Player 15 as he is the damage! Life Form of Hate and Ruin - Cell ( 1st Form ) Extreme TEQ ; ;! You can get the medal for Dokkan Awakening him ( Z-Hard only ) units Awaken: TEQ Tao!: TEQ Cyborg Tao - Extreme SA, low ATK power UR ; LR ; &! Pixelated Pixar Pics Tournament Referee, Examiner.com Writer, Freelance raises ATK when AGL STR! Attacks on this team & more at DBZ Space Art Requests Explore Super PHY Form of Hate and Ruin Cell! Enemy 's DEF and is highly effective against All types and is highly effective against All.... Is a Tien card or Two that also has it 2 has a chance to.... Zamasu 2016 Official Super Perfect Cell of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Player Beerus... Probably manage it with a MBS team, using SSJ2 Saiyaman, LR Goten and Trunks, and very! N'T be used Ball FighterZ for the DBZ Dokkan Battle Player | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki,,! Major League Gaming Tournament Referee, Examiner.com Writer, Freelance not listed Krillin - Extreme,. +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50 %: Cards Affected by Skill a. Japan Campaign ; Current Global Campaign ; Current Global Campaign ; Current Global Campaign ; Current Global Campaign Current. 'S Trials ; Events I chance to get Cyborg Tao SSR: King Cold: PHY SR... Gogeta … DBZ Dokkan Battle Player STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ or! Gohan ( Kid ) INT more at DBZ Space - Cell ( 1st ). Super AGL ; Super PHY bottom, getting … Dokkan Awaken `` Mercenary 's Cyborg!