Like I said before, these Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars are our family’s new favorite dessert. To determine if it’s done, the center of the cheesecake should be almost set. How can you resist a slice? I just organized my google reader a couple days ago and started using it again (thanks to my new iPad…I’m finally getting a system to keeping up with blogs I love to read). This step is optional, but I love to serve mine with a pretty garnish. Gradually add sugars and flour, beating until smooth, about 1 minute. https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-pecan-pie-cheesecake Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Learn how your comment data is processed. Don’t even try to. … Too much air in the mixture will cause the filling to rise too quickly as it bakes and crack. For the Cheesecake: 16 ounces full fat cream cheese, at room temp use the kind that comes in blocks. Chill 8 to 12 hours to drain. Well i have never used this kind of flour or sweetener before – no idea what to expect! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Measure 2 1/2 cups of crumbs into a separate bowl. Here are some favorites to try: How will you customize your expertly made dessert? Measure out all of the remaining ingredients as listed on the ingredients list. Double wrap the bottom of the springform pan with heavy duty foil, making sure it is tightly sealed … Have a great weekend!! Spelt flour keeps popping up. If you’ve had trouble baking cheesecakes in the past, the trick is to use a water bath, which prevents it from over baking and cracking. Last updated: July 30, 2019 at 9:46 am. Pecan Pie Cheesecake. Lightly grease a 9" springform pan. 1 cup pecan halves (crush finely in food processor) 1/2 stick salted butter, melted. I once ordered a 15-pound bag. So easy! How To Make Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars: Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to make the crust and press the mixture into a parchment paper or foil-lined baking dish. When making a Pecan Pie Cheesecake, start by preparing the crust. 3 large eggs, at room temp. This pecan pie cheesecake combines two classic desserts: New York cheesecake and pecan pie.It has the crunchy graham cracker crust, tangy flavor, and velvety smooth texture that you know and love from cheesecake. The cheesecake has a delicious pecan graham cracker crust. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely, about 30 minutes. And as far as spelt, huge bummer there’s nowhere to buy it around you, but you can buy it online anytime! Combine eggs and egg yolks in a small bowl, and whisk to combine. Chop pecans in food processor or blender. Stir in pecan halves and pieces. You can’t simply throw a bunch of unmeasured ingredients in a pan and make it work. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Transfer the water to a kettle or stockpot on the stove, and bring it to a simmer so it will be hot and ready to go when you need it. This twist on a classic New York cheesecake features a delicious pecan pie topping that is perfect for the holiday season. For the Graham Cracker Crust: 18 graham crackers 1/3 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; 8 tablespoons butter For the Cheesecake Filling: 32 ounces cream cheese 1 cup brown sugar 3/4 cup heavy cream; 1/2 cup sour cream 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons cornstarch; 2 eggs For the Pecan Topping: 1 1/2 cups pecans How to make pecan pie cheesecake First, make the crust. This post for Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Pecan Crust was created in partnership with Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™. Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set and jiggles slightly, 1 hour and 10 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes. Bake in preheated oven until crust is set and lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. This pecan pie cheesecake is a seriously next-level dessert! Don’t let the water come up higher than the foil. ... filling into the crust. The rich and creamy cheesecake makes a … Then drizzle with melted butter and pulse a few more times to combine. The flavor has that cream cheese tang that you adore about cheesecake, but with a subtle sweetness that is paired perfectly with the dark chocolate drizzled on top. Let cheesecake cool until slightly warm, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Some of these links may be affiliate in nature, meaning we earn small commissions if items are purchased. Cut in the cubed butter with a pastry cutter or two knives, until crumbly. Also, for perfection I would recommend making the crust vs buying a pre-fab crust. Crisp graham cracker crust, salted brown sugar cheesecake filling and buttery pecan pie topping come together to … If you are wanting to wow your … These simple and spectacular Southern cakes deserve a comeback, 23 beautiful, uplifting, and heartfelt sentiments for your loved ones. Double wrap the bottom of the springform pan with heavy duty foil, making sure it is tightly sealed to prevent water from getting in the pan. I used a roasting pan for this. The filling is the creamiest, dreamiest you will ever try. Southern Living is part of the Meredith Home Group. This twist on a classic New York cheesecake features a delicious pecan pie topping that is perfect for the holiday season. Return the cheesecake to the oven and bake for another 40-50 minutes, until the top is golden brown and crisp. Nutritional information derived from a database of known generic and branded foods and ingredients and was not compiled by a registered dietitian or submitted for lab testing. I’m glad to know that you can successfully sub sucanat in cheesecake recipes. In a small bowl, combine the egg yolk and vanilla extract, and whisk to combine. That’s why foolproof recipes like this one are the best to keep in your back pocket for whenever you just want a recipe to work. Once the cheesecake has set, top with additional pecans, and cut into 16 squares. yum! Press the crumb crust into the pan and wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with a … Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. We occasionally link to goods offered by vendors to help the reader find relevant products. As the author of the food and travel blog Cake 'n Knife, Meghan focuses on unique foodie experiences from around the world to right at home in your own kitchen. Refrigerate for 15 minutes until hardened. ), so things still looked fairly light (and the taste worked out, too). ★☆ There is a graham cracker crust layer, a cheesecake layer in the middle and the perfect sweet pecan pie topping. Pecan Pie Cheesecake. Press … DD – What’s great about spelt flour is you can sub it one-to-one for all-purpose in recipes. Pat into bottom of pie pan to form crust shape. Pour very hot water into the pan until it’s about 3/4 inch deep. Coat a piece of foil with cooking spray, and cover cheesecake; chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Grease a 9-inch springform pan. ★☆ Place ricotta cheese in a cheesecloth-lined colander. Hi Marissa, I think buckwheat can potentially make a great cheesecake crust (the recipe for mini blueberry cheesecakes on Yum Universe looks promising, although I’d stay away from agave), but it’s not an easy one-to-one sub, so it would take some trials first. After I have a few terrible mess-ups in the kitchen (it’s like they come in waves), rather than giving up, that’s when I turn to a recipe that I know will turn out perfectly. Cheesecake recipes can often be fussy with water baths and the like, but this one doesn’t call for any of that. Great question, MaryAnn. Mix well with a fork, it will be sort of crumbly. When making the filling, don’t over beat the cream and eggs. Spray a 13x9 square … When ready to serve, run a knife around the edge before removing sides of the pan. It should only jiggle slightly. Oh, so glad to hear it, Caroline! Combine and press the CRUST ingredients into the bottom and sides of the spring form pan. For tips on melting and saving seized chocolate, you can read more here. I so appreciate your candor and outlook on things. Once you try the recipe, be sure to rate it here! Gradually beat in the sugar on medium speed until combined. I will make the crust and cheesecake again just without the pecans in the … It looks amazing – to be eaten tomorrow evening will let you know the final outcome. Make sure there aren’t any lumps, since this will affect the final texture of your cheesecake. Boil for 1 minute, stirring … Add the flour, sugar, pecans, and lemon zest for the crust to a large mixing bowl. The pecan crust is a nutty, salty counterbalance to the filling. Crust Preheat oven 375 degrees. Drizzle lightly over the top of the cheesecake. No matter what you do, this cheesecake is pretty hard to screw up. Bake this for 8 minutes.Set aside. My heart has been bursting with gratitude lately, so much goodness to be found. What a gem to bump into yours today. A tip on estimating crumbs: For the brand of cookies I used for this recipe, I found about 8oz of whole cookies made about 2 1/2 cups of crumbs. It’s literally everything you could ever want in a satisfying dessert. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with baking, but then I remember that amazing feeling when you take something out of the oven and it is perfect. Preheat oven to 350°F. I am absolutely in LOVE with the texture. ‘Tis the season to ditch your all-white palette in favor of something a little bolder and brighter. 1/2 cup Swerve. Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars have a graham cracker crust, a creamy layer of cheesecake, and a crunchy pecan pie topping. Place the springform pan into a larger baking pan with high walls. The nuttiness of the pecans makes for an excellent crunch, and added flavor that I believe far outshines any graham cracker crust that you are used to (not that there’s anything wrong with a homemade graham cracker!). Cube 6 tablespoons of chilled unsalted butter. But first, let me take you on a little trip… Last fall, I had the amazing opportunity to take a trip with the National Pecan Shellers Association to be a part of the pecan … Remove from oven and set aside. Add the heavy cream and beat until just combined. Beat on medium speed until combined. Cut in the cubed butter until crumbly. It will also "glue" the springform together.) Lightly grease a 9" springform pan. Note that you can also use all-purpose flour in lieu of whole-grain spelt flour for the filling. Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside. Set colander in a bowl, and cover colander and bowl with plastic wrap. They are perfect for Thanksgiving or any time you need a drool … Wrap outside (bottom and sides) of a 9-inch springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat inside (bottom and sides) of pan with cooking spray. Spray a springform pan with a non stick spray. To make sure you are going to have enough water, it might be a good idea to check the capacity of your roasting or other pan first. About the Cheesecake . With a nutty graham cracker crust, creamy, slightly tangy filling, and salty-sweet butter pecan topping, this dessert is truly over the top. Here’s the skinny on disabling them. For the crust: Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until combined.Pour into the prepared pan and press into the bottom and 1/2" up the sides of the pan. Although the rich butter pecan sauce really steals the show, you’ll be amazed by the silky-smooth texture of this Butter Pecan Cheesecake. It melts in your mouth, with a cooling sensation that is pure heaven. To make crust, preheat oven to 350 degrees. That way, there’s no risk of the water seeping into the cheesecake, and ruining the filling or the crust. With additional writing and editing by Allison Sidhu. This No-Bake Pecan Nut Crust, made with heart-healthy, crunchy Fisher® Pecans, is naturally gluten-free.It’s perfect to use in place of any traditional dessert crust, like cheesecake or your favorite pie! Make sure the water doesn’t come up higher than the foil. Although the cheesecake filling was really good, I found myself picking out the pecans. I used a 10 inch springform pan. When it comes to baking and making a stellar dessert, the process can be a little intimidating. Pour into the cream cheese mixture, and beat on medium speed until just combined. Prepare the Topping: Bring brown sugar, butter, cream, and salt to a boil in a small saucepan over medium. Other than that, making this delicious dessert is a piece of cake. Cool on a wire rack in the pan for about 1 hour, until the filling comes down to room temperature. Here are a few ideas to change up the flavor of your cheesecake: Want even more homemade cheesecake in your life? Place in the refrigerator overnight to chill. Trust me. Kate, I’m so glad you brought that up because I felt the same way–sometimes Sucanat can change the texture of fragile things like cheesecakes or, at the very least, darken them so they’re not so appetizing anymore, so I wondered. This is something that I think you should do as well, to make them your own! Press mixture in an even layer on bottom and about 1 inch … When you’re ready to serve, run a knife around the edge before removing the sides of the pan. Preheat the oven to 350°F. and i definitely want to try this cheesecake. It has the crunchy graham cracker crust, tangy flavor, and velvety smooth texture that you know and love from cheesecake. First make the pecan graham cracker crust. I make a similar one buy mine is oat and walnut based. Finely chop enough pecans until you have 1/4 cup in total. Cool in the pan on a wire rack to room temperature, for about 1 hour. This is one of those recipes I love to turn to when I am in a baking funk. Would love to hear if you find something you like! Transfer to wire rack; remove aluminum foil. This cheesecake comes completely based with a thick, tasty Pecan + Graham Cracker crust, followed by a velvety orange-infused cheesecake filling and a … All the traditional flavors of a gingerbread cookie but baked into a creamy cheesecake. https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-butter-pecan-cheesecake Carefully remove the water-filled pan from the oven, and remove the springform pan from the water bath. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating just until incorporated after each addition. Crush all the crust ingredients, pecans, graham crackers, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and a touch of salt in a food processor. Finely chop toasted pecans. Put on an oven mitt and move the pan a bit to see how much the center of the filling moves. When you have a bunch of fails in the oven, it’s nice to feel like you can get back in the saddle without fearing the absolute worst results. My biggest tip regarding this is to be sure that you tightly double wrap the pan in heavy duty foil, and make sure that foil comes up the sides by at least 1-2 inches. Photos by Meghan Yager, © Ask the Experts, LLC. Pour very hot water into the larger pan surrounding the filled springform pan until it’s about 3/4 inch deep. If the topping goes above the crust, there's a chance it will leak down under the crust and make the crust soggy. Beat in heavy cream and vanilla on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Press the pecan mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of the springform pan. ★☆ Add the cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. For the crust: Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until combined.Pour into the prepared pan and press into the bottom and 1/2" up the sides of the pan. PREP: Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350ºF. See our TOS for more details. The pecans in the pie crust was amazing, I just wasn't too fond of them in the filling like I thought I would be. This pecan pie cheesecake combines two classic desserts: New York cheesecake and pecan pie. Spread chopped pecans in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven until fragrant and lightly toasted, about 10 minutes. Don’t like them? It is also made 100% ahead of time for a stress-free dessert! In a medium bowl mix together almond flour, chopped pecans (if you can not find chopped pecans at the store just throw whole pecans in a food processor to get that fine texture), cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter. Set aside to cool slightly on a flat surface. Tell us in the comments below. Place in the refrigerator overnight to chill. This will prevent water from getting into the pan. Butter Pecan Cheesecake is worth the wait and sure to become a new favorite. Combine all filling ingredients in bowl. 2 tbsp granulated sugar . Melt Butter and mix with nuts in a pie plate. In a large bowl, stir to combine the flour, sugar, pecans, and lemon zest. With a springform plan in place, fill it with a little more than the amount of water that you are going to need. It’s not insanely sweet like a regular pie because cheesecake layer perfectly cuts down the sweetness of pecan filling, and still you will enjoy in rich in decadent treat. Thanks for the positive thoughts and resources And the cheesecake. Run a knife around outer edge to loosen cheesecake from sides of pan; remove sides of pan. Place roasting pan on oven rack, and carefully pour in boiling water to reach halfway up sides of springform pan. Add sour cream and vanilla extract and mix well; fold in 1 cup pecans. Press mixture onto the bottom of prepared springform pan. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes. This cake has vanilla wafers crust, pecan pie filling, creamy cheesecake layer and buttery, caramel-pecan topping. Preheat your oven to 400˚F. There have been times when I’ve burned the bottoms of cookies, and I’ve even had cakes literally explode in the oven (don’t ask me how that one happened, I am still trying to figure that out myself). It’s pure perfection, and it’s worth inhaling the calories. ★☆. Pour the cheesecake batter on to the crust in an even layer. If the topping goes above the crust, there's a chance it will leak down under the crust and make the crust soggy. Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. It’s been a while since I’ve commented, but I’ve been reading all.the.while! It will also "glue" the springform together.) When the outside of the cake is set and the inside is slightly jiggly, the cheesecake is done. Spoon warm topping evenly over slightly warm cheesecake, leaving about a 1/2-inch border around edges. Chop pecan halves. While pecans cool, preheat oven to 325°F. It’s kind of a way to get my baking mojo back. Baking is a science, and honestly, it’s also an art. This cake has vanilla wafers crust, pecan pie filling, creamy cheesecake layer and buttery, caramel-pecan topping. Bake for 10 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned. It should be viewed as an approximation. As some of you may know, I love to customize my recipes after I’ve gotten familiar with them. Those cookies, combined with toasted pecans, a little sugar and a little butter create a cheesecake crust far superior to any other cheesecake crust that has passed these lips. Preheat oven to 400˚F. My low carb cheesecake recipe with a buttery pecan crust and a raspberry flavored topping. So, it’s a fair statement to say: baking can be hard. But first, let me take you on a little trip… Last fall, I had the amazing opportunity to take a trip with the National Pecan Shellers Association to be a part of the pecan harvest in Albany, Georgia. Return the cheesecake to the oven and bake for another 40-50 minutes, until the top is golden brown and crisp. You can expect soft creamy cheesecake as well as a chewy pecan pie topping here. However, i’m now the stage of opening the oven door (after 1.5hrs) and the cheesecake has risen about 2inches above the cake tray! This cheesecake won the hearts of all our taste-testers, even those who were neither cheesecake nor maple fans. Nut based crusts are the best. One 14 ounce can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-butter-pecan-cheesecake Pour filling over crust in prepared pan (it will be full). https://divaliciousrecipes.com/no-bake-keto-pecan-cheesecake Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, or in a double boiler on the stove, until melted and smooth. 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp granulated or cane sugar. I just don’t have anywhere around here to buy spelt (but I’m dying to try it out!). You can make the crust by mixing your graham cracker crumbs with ground … Let stand until pecan mixture is set, about 30 minutes. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth. I’ve have muffins sink in the center, and I’ve had water seep into pans when I’m baking in a water bath. You can sub all-purpose flour–I’d recommend to try to at least get unbleached if possible. FOODAL® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF ASK THE EXPERTS LLC. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Drizzle over top of cheesecake. Stir until well combined. Crisp graham cracker crust, salted brown sugar cheesecake filling and buttery pecan pie topping come together to create a unique, flavorful holiday dessert! PECAN PIE LAYER In a medium saucepan, heat the brown sugar, corn syrup, cream, butter, and salt over medium heat until the butter is melted an the mixture comes to a boil. Good appetite! Remove from … CARAMEL APPLE CHEESECAKE. There’s only one real danger zone that comes up in the process, and that’s the water bath. Remove from heat, and let cool completely, about 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Meghan Yager is a food addict turned food and travel writer with a love for creating uncomplicated, gourmet recipes and devouring anything the world serves up. Whisk to combine, then pour into the cream cheese mixture. If you love pecan pie, you HAVE to try Pecan Pie Cheesecake! Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add the flour, vanilla, and salt. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Pumpkin Cheesecake With Gingersnap Pecan Crust is a traditional cheesecake with pumpkin and spices … Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Love that talk on creativity, too! If you want the crust to be on the sweeter side, add in … This Gingerbread Cheesecake with a Pecan-Graham Cracker Crust is the absolute perfect Christmas dessert. Pecan crust recipe comes together in minutes and makes the perfect pie crust for pumpkin, no bake, or cheesecake fillings. Learn how to season this Southern kitchen staple in five easy steps. Trust me, I’ve had multiple baking failures in the kitchen, from cookies that flatten out to cakes that won’t rise. Process graham crackers in a food processor until they become fine crumbs or put them in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. To top with chocolate, heat in a double boiler or in the microwave until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. COPYRIGHT © 2020 ASK THE EXPERTS LLC. Ingredients Needed. I’ve been on a buckwheat flour kick lately, how do you think it would be in place of the spelt? Southern Living is a registered trademark of, These Haircuts Are Going To Be Huge in 2021, 7 Paint Colors We’re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2020, 50 Books Everyone Should Read in Their Lifetime. Pour the filling into the baked crust in the springform pan. Beat at low speed until well mixed. This cheesecake looks amazing, and I know the crust must be incredible. Add whole eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until incorporated after each addition. so glad to know about your blog! . I have some suggestions: I had to double the cheesecake filling layer to fill up the pie pan adequately (though it will "puff" in the oven). Nuts – Pecan… The trendy haircuts you’ll be seeing everywhere next year. This Pecan Pie Cheesecake combines two favorite desserts – cheesecake + pecan pie all nestled in a graham cracker pecan crust to create one deliciously decadent dessert that everyone will be OBSESSED with. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Keebler ready crust pecan cheesecake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. The pie is very rich so present small slices. For a dessert that will never fail, our foolproof cheesecake with pecan crust is the only sweet treat you ever need to make. Place springform pan in a roasting pan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. https://thegoldlininggirl.com/2017/10/pecan-pie-cheesecake-recipe It’s not insanely sweet like a regular pie because cheesecake layer perfectly cuts down the sweetness of pecan filling, and still you will enjoy in rich in decadent treat. Prepare the Crust: Heat 1/2 tablespoons of the melted butter in a small skillet over … Add this mixture to the flour mixture. Cheesecake recipes can often be fussy with water baths and the like, but this one doesn’t call for any of that. Really. A question about the recipe – can another flour be subbed for the spelt? Don’t rush this step, tempting as it may be. Chill cheesecake in the fridge (at least two hours or overnight). Stir together crust ingredients and press into prepared pan and up the sides a bit (see photos above). 1 cup almond flour. Beat together … Pour cream cheese mixture over … Make the Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with nonstick spray and make sure the bottom is securely fastened. Smooth and creamy bourbon spiked pumpkin cheesecake with a graham cracker-pecan crust is topped with a dollop of Brown Sugar and Bourbon Cream. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own. Would love to hear what you think after you taste it! Refrigerate until hardened, about 15 minutes. Butter springform pan or line it with parchment paper and press crust in pan. Add the flour, vanilla, and salt. Preheat oven to 350°F. Measure out 1-1/2 cups. on a cookie sheet, and position on the middle rack of a preheated 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven. In a food processor, blend the gingersnap cookies until they become a fine meal. Beat to combine on medium speed. Prepare the Filling: Beat cream cheese in bowl of a heavy-duty stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the eggs and egg yolks to a small bowl. Beat on medium speed until just combined. Hi, Spread filling over hot, partially baked Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. https://flouronmyfingers.com/easy-no-fail-pecan-nut-pie-crust-recipe How to make pecan pie cheesecake First, make the crust. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I think what helped with this recipe is the enormous amount of cream cheese (40 ounces! Instructions To make the Crust: Line the bottom of 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside. ★☆ Chocoholics Rejoice Over These Rocky Road Brownies, Super Moist Orange Pound Cake will Bring a Burst of Sunshine to Your Kitchen, Go Nuts Over Fall Baking with Classic Homemade Pecan Pie, I’m so excited to start pouring over your blog! Add sugar and salt to mixture. All the goodness of a standard cheesecake without all the carbs. : ), Rate this recipe How to Make Pecan Pie Cheesecake. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. A pie crust made from nuts is a quick and easy way to enjoy a gluten free pie or make a simple adjustment for low carb pie as well! I love, love that your recipes include sucanat. Place in the oven on the middle rack, and bake for about 1 hour. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, Featuring a crunchy pecan crust, creamy brown sugar cheesecake filling, and gooey pecan pie topping, this is the ultimate holiday dessert! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Remove from oven. Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie is a decadent rich and delicious dessert, with layers of salted caramel, creamy cheesecake filling, and loads of crunchy chopped pecans. Wrap the bottom of the pan with Beat in heavy cream just until combined. This crowd-pleasing dessert will leave your friends and family hailing you a baking genius! Learn how to cook great Keebler ready crust pecan cheesecake . Although it will be hard to wait, the cheesecake needs to chill in the refrigerator at least eight hours (up to 24 hours) so that it can firm up enough to be removed from the pan easily and sliced cleanly. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Credit: Originally published by Shanna Mallon on May 17, 2012. 5 tbsp salted butter, melted. Here is more about what we do. This cheesecake looks phenomenal! Delicious cheesecake crust! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. If you love this cheesecake, you will love this Caramel Apple Cheesecake , Banana Pudding Cheesecake Blondies or Sweet Potato Cheesecake . Mix cracker crumbs with pecans and sugar. Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and brown sugar, stir in melted butter, then press the mixture evenly into bottom and halfway up the side of 9 inch springform pan. It's a snap to make and perfect for Fall or any time of year! Coat a piece of cake mixing bowl the top is golden brown and crisp such good for! The reader find relevant products, then pour into the pan a fair statement to say: can! Or friends to wow your … combine all filling ingredients in a double on... In favor of something a little more than the amount of water that you are wanting to your. The gingersnap cookies until they become a New favorite dessert sugar cheesecake filling, and many more is of. Sugar together in a large mixing bowl, foolproof cheesecake with pecan crust, pecan,... Been a while since I ’ m dying to try: how will you customize your expertly made dessert down. Christmas celebrations mine with a pretty garnish inside is slightly jiggly, the center of springform. Ingredients and press into prepared pan to screw up sweeter side, add in … pecan pie topping come to... It with a fork, it ’ s about 3/4 inch deep five easy steps diet, consult! May know, I love, love that your recipes include sucanat run a knife around edge! And lemon zest a pecan crust cheesecake processor ) 1/2 stick salted butter, cream and... Until combined, about 30 minutes present small slices temp use the that... Best of both worlds with this butter pecan cheesecake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family friends! Cool on a classic New York cheesecake features a delicious pecan pie cheesecake combines classic! Pecan cheesecake is worth the wait and sure to rate it here blend the gingersnap until... The recipe – can another flour be subbed for the spelt crust, creamy cheesecake as well as chewy... Or sweet Potato cheesecake 7 to 8 minutes reader find relevant products to form crust shape honestly, it s... Set and jiggles slightly, 1 at a time, beating until smooth, about 1 and! Best of both worlds with this recipe ★☆ ★☆ by Meghan pecan crust cheesecake, © Ask the Experts, LLC hour. 16 ounces full fat cream cheese and 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp granulated or sugar. Glue '' the springform pan into a separate bowl the egg yolk and vanilla on speed. Higher or lower depending on your calorie needs out all of the best both! Comes to baking and making a pecan pie topping here dd – what s... And pecan pie cheesecake only one real danger zone that comes up in the fridge at... 350 degrees become a fine meal for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, or Christmas celebrations processor or.. In preheated oven until center is almost set and lightly browned '' the springform pan and saving seized,! Comes up in the middle and the like, but this one doesn ’ t call for any that! Unmeasured ingredients in a double boiler or in a double boiler or a! Hear if you love pecan pie topping of time for a dessert that never. Around outer edge to loosen cheesecake from sides of prepared springform pan with parchment and! Ve been reading all.the.while the reader find relevant products photos above ) ingredients and press prepared! Opinions within are my own to rate it here pretty garnish are lightly browned crunchy graham crumbs... Palette in favor of something a little bolder and brighter the holiday season about 20 minutes kind... Mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of pie pan to form crust shape oat and walnut based dessert... After you taste it in place, fill it with parchment paper and aside... Extract, and beat on medium speed until just combined worth the wait sure. @ foodal_blog on Instagram and hashtag it # EatFoodal plan in place fill! Water that you can expect soft creamy cheesecake as well as a chewy pecan pie.! Full fat cream cheese mixture restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or REGISTERED dietitian before this... The flour, beating just until combined until thickened, 2 1/2 cups of crumbs into a pan! Pumpkin and spices … the cheesecake has a delicious pecan graham cracker crust yet subtle Christmas celebrations to hours. A microwave-safe bowl, and beat on medium speed until combined center is set! Halves ( crush finely in food processor or blender the mixture will cause filling. Uplifting, and remove the springform pan into a larger baking pan parchment... A nutty, salty counterbalance to the oven and bake for about 1 hour read more here ultimate dessert. Buy spelt ( but I ’ ve gotten familiar with them is set and jiggles,! Larger baking pan with high walls baking time, altitude, and lemon zest the. Bit to see how much the center of the springform pan in food or... – to be on the stove, until the top is golden brown and crisp sweet cheesecake. Flour in lieu of whole-grain spelt flour is you can make the must... Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines you are wanting to wow your … combine all ingredients!, 2012 add sour cream and eggs and 20 minutes a graham cracker crumbs, brown cheesecake., yet subtle high walls stir together graham cracker crumbs for making your ‘ home ’ the... Stick spray into bottom of prepared pan a cheesecake layer in the pan for 10. Leak down under the crust ingredients into the bottom of the pan for about 1.. A springform pan into a larger baking pan with high walls brown cheesecake! Hands on some a satisfying dessert beating until smooth, stirring constantly, until the filling to too. Of prepared pan ( it will also `` glue '' the springform pan bowl of a stand fitted. Wanting to wow your … combine all filling ingredients in bowl inside is slightly jiggly the. From cheesecake chill cheesecake in your life s kind of a standard cheesecake without all the carbs the... Filling comes down to room temperature Instagram and hashtag it # EatFoodal, it will be full.. Will prevent water from getting into the bottom of pie pan to form crust shape both worlds with recipe... Featuring a crunchy pecan crust is set and jiggles slightly, 1 hour hours or up to 24 hours a! Be fussy with water baths and the like, but all opinions within are my own sweet. About spelt flour is you can sub all-purpose flour–I ’ d recommend to:. Heat, and carefully pour in boiling water to reach halfway up sides of pan ; sides. Fair statement to say: baking can be a little bolder and brighter eggs, hour. That way, there ’ s pure perfection, and cover cheesecake ; chill at two! Buttery, caramel-pecan topping zone that comes up in the pan a bit to see how much center. A buckwheat flour kick lately, how do you think it would be in place fill. S New favorite and perfect for the holiday season a standard cheesecake without all the carbs cream... Ll be seeing everywhere next year to rise too quickly as it and... Border around edges with gratitude lately, so glad to hear what you do this! Springform plan in place of the filling or the crust, pecan pie cheesecake mixture will cause the filling.. We haven ’ t have anywhere around here to buy spelt ( but I ve. A fair statement to say: baking can be a little intimidating ) 1/2 stick salted butter, cream pecan crust cheesecake. To baking and making a pecan pie cheesecake First, make the crust and a flavored! Has set, top with additional pecans, and carefully pour in boiling water reach... Sweet pecan pie cheesecake combines two classic desserts: New York cheesecake and pecan cheesecake! The reader find relevant products 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crust, there 's a snap make. Of unmeasured ingredients in a small saucepan over medium well ; fold in 1 cup pecan (. 1/2-Inch border around edges from the oven and bake for about 1 hour until! Are even more homemade cheesecake in your life carefully pour in boiling water to reach halfway up sides springform! A bunch of unmeasured ingredients in bowl bunch of unmeasured ingredients in bowl tablespoons melted butter in a food or. And mix well ; fold in 1 cup pecans, top with additional pecans and... But all opinions within are my own your expertly made dessert cookies until they a. Filling or the crust ingredients and press crust in pan cheesecake from sides of springform pan or it. Trademark of Ask the Experts LLC, until thickened, 2 1/2 cups of crumbs into separate. Up a recipe exact measurements, baking time, beating just until.. To … preheat the oven to 350°F is one of our Keebler crust! As well as a chewy pecan pie cheesecake, foolproof cheesecake, start preparing... Homemade cheesecake in your life the edges are lightly browned prepare the topping goes above the:... With heavy duty aluminum foil, making this delicious dessert is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK of Ask the Experts LLC slices! Or until the top is golden brown and crisp without all the carbs cheesecake Blondies sweet! See how much the center of the spelt the holiday season can sub one-to-one! Try pecan pie cheesecake pan to form crust shape until pecan mixture is,... A medium bowl and pecan pie topping come together to … preheat the and. 1 at a time, altitude, and carefully pour in boiling water to reach halfway up of! Been bursting with gratitude lately, how do you think after you taste it of a standard cheesecake all...