4.45 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Easy on maintainance5. 4.50 Lakh. I, however, feel that the rear bench could have been more comfortable -- there’s so much space that Maruti Suzuki could have even offered a two-step reclinable rear seat. 212 used Maruti Suzuki Wagon R cars in Delhi, for sale starting from Rs. While the WagonR’s rear seat is spacious, it gets fixed headrests which don’t offer enough support for average-sized adults. I was having wagon R VXI from last 6 years. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for Cars. ओएलएक्स कार Delhi! If you want an AMT, you will have to choose between the top two variants. And the second smaller glove compartment on the top of the main glovebox is also missing, for a good reason though; there’s an airbag there. The rear seat is 60:40 split, which means even unusually long things can be stowed easily, while still leaving space for a homo sapien at the rear. 19 December 2020: Check Latest Used Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars in Delhi (70 results). Moreover, the VXI 1.2 is worth considering and offers you a value for money package. While the 1.0-litre engine will be available in the L and V variants only, the 1.2-litre engine will be offered only in the V and Z variants. Sell your used Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 & more with OLX Delhi. There’s a large analogue speedometer, which is somewhat reminiscent of the Ritz’s unit, while the tachometer, fuel gauge and trip meter readings are now displayed on a circular digital meter that sits towards the right. Please contact me 9717155991 . First car. The top variant Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on road price in New Delhi is ₹ 6.52 Lakh. S-CNG technology is available in Wagon R LXI and LXI (O) CNG variants. Maruti Suzuki has launched the BS6 Wagon R S-CNG in India. There’s also space under the front seat for the rear passenger to rest his/her feet comfortably, and that adds to the leg space. Apart from new headlamps and tail lamps, it has also gained some curves on its body. Maruti Suzuki offers Wagon R in 14 variants. 22 Dec 2020 - Currently, 43 Used Maruti Wagon R in Pune are available for sale online. However, it still feels a lot more sophisticated to drive when compared to the older model. Both shares the same platform and same engine too. Als preferred for people who need lots of space , comfort , relaxed drive in city conditions and who are looking for easy to drive car. Avail old cars at best price along with Easy Finance & RC Transfer. Maruti Suzuki has persistently strived to offer sustainable mobility options to its customers. Used Maruti Wagon R Cng for sale by owner in Delhi. Mileage is less for a 998 cc car3. Your question has been submitted. With a common platform between the two cars, the real question is whether has attempted to give the new WagonR an image makeover? There will be more passenger space inside too as it follows the old tall boy design structure. OLX Lahore offers online local classified ads for Cars. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for Suzuki. 36 Results on 30 September 2020 The rear seat is 60:40 split, which means even unusually long things can be stowed easily, while still leaving space for a homo sapien at the rear. The hatchback offers a spacious cabin, good ride quality and easier ingress and egress that adds to the comfort. 4.45 Lakh. Needless to say, there’s no dearth of headroom for someone my size (5’8”) and I’m quite sure even a six-footer won’t complain either. While the touchscreen is fairly responsive to finger inputs, Maruti’s SmartPlay Studio app also gives you an option to turn your smartphone into a remote control. Out on the open road, the soft suspension results in a bit of body roll, which ensures you keep your enthusiasm in check. 212 used Maruti Suzuki Wagon R cars in Delhi, for sale starting from Rs. Check out Wagon R LXI CNG colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Overall swift Lxi is a proven brand and model when comparing to the Wagon R 1.2. Since both cars are from the same manufacturer, both are equally good. Plus if its the 998 cc variant its not the most exciting to drive as compared to the maruti suzuki swift. Read all about it here. No झंझट of gear shift. Find the best Wagon R price! With over 2 million examples on Indian roads, the WagonR is a successful and trusted nameplate. Largest collection of pre owned cars for sale. Maruti Suzuki wagonr Price and Variants: Visit Maruti Suzuki Arena today to know more about the Ex-Showroom Price in delhi, delhi, Calculate EMI, Price of all Variants. Glad that vehicle is BS6 (As said by Dealer, but I don't trust them) There were some scratches / minor dent in front bumper, which i checked and told to Dealer (He replaced with another new car, Sad that same will be sold to someone else).I was dissapointed by the fact, if someone is buying a new car, then Dealers can make you fool.This is not my first car, prior to this our family already ownedToyota Qualis 2000Toyota Qualis 2003Toyota Qualis 2004Toyota Innova 2006Maruti Wagon R LXI 2007Hyundai I20 Asta 2009Hyundai i20 Asta 2013Hyundai I20 Sports 2013Maruti Wagon R ZXI AMT 2020. It's wide enough to fit three abreast reasonably well. 5.25 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). maintenance cost is satisfactory and if you put company synthetic Engine Oil it goes about 6500/- to 9500/- in one time service visit after 10000 kms.Positive 1. Maruti Wagon R Price in Sonipat starts from Rs. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Price (GST Rates) in India starts at ₹ 4.51 Lakh. Maruti Wagon R continues to be a sensible practical hatchback. The CNG Wagon R’s continuation in the BS6 era is part of the carmaker’s ‘Mission Green Million’ initiative announced at Auto Expo 2020. Maruti Wagon R Price in New Delhi starts from Rs. 4.45 Lakh to 5.94 Lakh in India. Check 2020 Wagon R on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in New Delhi. Get Certified Second Hand Cars in New Delhi at best prices. Find the best Wagon R price! Replace humans with luggage of any size and type, and the WagonR comes into its own element. But while the ride is sorted, the heavy steering wheel and engine noise (surprised?!) It’s the same unit that powers the Ignis and here, it’s offered in same state of tune as well (83PS, 113Nm). 1.2 has not much difference in power but it's a drain of pocket. Used Maruti Wagon R CNG & Hybrids for sale by owner in Delhi. Not only is the new WagonR significantly bigger than the Alto and Kwid, it’s also quite powerful thanks to the 1.2-litre petrol engine, which dishes out 83PS, under its hood. Out of these, 12 are powered by Petrol and 2 are powered by Petrol+CNG. I am getting about 13 km/l in city and about 16-17 km/l on Highway. Used CNG cars in New Delhi for Sale - Cars24 offers 100% verified second hand CNG cars in New Delhi. There are a host of apps that you can download on your smartphone, including Navimaps and Aha radio, to add various functionality like offline maps and favourite radio channels to the system. Sell your used Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 & more with OLX Delhi. ओएलएक्स कार Delhi! Read all about it, Replace humans with luggage of any size and type, and the WagonR comes into its own element. There’s also space under the front seat for the rear passenger to rest his/her feet comfortably, and that adds to the leg space. I did various researches and shortlisted Santro Magna & Wagon R VXI 1.2 Optional. The price of petrol variant of Wagon R ranges between Rs. (I am 6 ft by d way), Go for spresso looks a little bit odd but has the feel of SUV, ON ROAD Hyderabad price is 6.03 lacs top end.AMTMILEAGE 16 to 18. Moreover, the VXI 1.2 is worth considering and offers you a value for money package. Advanced components like valve seats in the cylinder head and special cylinder along with numerous top-of-the-line mounting parts come together to enhance the overall durability of the gas-powered drivetrain. It’s now stronger, more feature loaded, more powerful and safer. Both cars offer easy drivability, low maintenance costs and good resale value. The 1.2-litre engine is a familiar unit. 50000 - 100% verified second hand Maruti Suzuki cars in Delhi with easy EMI options. I want to sell my commercial CNG Wagon R ,2016 model,Delhi number. Both have same 1.2 litre engine ..fun to ride opt out you from s cng.Wagon r practical but fun on driving is missing..swift gives all you want with 2 or 3 on board. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG, 2014, CNG & Hybrids, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 2017 Dual Airbag CNG, 1st owmer, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R LXI, 2009, CNG & Hybrids, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG, 2019, CNG & Hybrids, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG, 2011, CNG & Hybrids, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 Lxi Cng, 2014, Cng, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 Lxi Cng, 2013, Cng, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG, 2013, CNG & Hybrids, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG, 2012, CNG & Hybrids, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R LXI, 2011, CNG & Hybrids, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG, 2010, CNG & Hybrids. Find the best Suzuki Wagon R price! Largest collection of pre owned cars for sale. Find great deals on good condition second hand CNG Cars for sale in Delhi with price, features, images and specifications at … Both engines are paired with a manual gearbox as well as an AMT. Buy wagonR vxi1.2Thats the best you can make out of your money.Anyways if you are ok leasing then save these 6lakhs and opt for leasing option.Every company is coming out with these plan. There’s also the 1.0-litre engine on offer, but only in the L and V variants. Browse Used Cars by price, brand, fuel and body type and choose certified Second Hand Cng Cars. It’s still tall, but the larger dimensions make it more proportionate. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. The new engine also makes it more peppy and multiplies the utility factor as it gives the hatchback enough grunt to carry a full house with relative ease. Used CNG cars in New Delhi for Sale - Cars24 offers 100% verified second hand CNG cars in New Delhi. Decent fuel tank capacity of 34 litresNegative :1. Sir, I completely differ from your opinion. The steering wheel is the same unit as the Ignis’; it’s good to hold and feels upmarket too. Maruti Suzuki today announced the launch of the CNG variant of the newly launched 2019 Wagon R hatchback. The Wagon R is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. They are priced at Rs 4,900 per wheel. The price of petrol variant of Wagon R ranges between Rs. In the end, if the conversion doesn't work then your entire car will be as good as scrap. Safety kit consists of rear parking sensors, dual airbags, and ABS with EBD. It is extremely comfortable and spacious and can easily accommodate 5 persons. Check 2020 Wagon R on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in New Delhi. These additions, along with the floating roof design, make the WagonR look a lot less plain jane now. Wagon R has a tall boy design so if you are tall then ingress and egress will be better in wagon R. Creature comforts will be better in comparison to the swift Lxi model. I was shocked to know that Santro has dual Airbags in only Asta model (Does safety feature has any thing to do with models ?) OLX Lahore offers online local classified ads for Cars. The whole character is different,1.0 is a 3 cylinder making 69hp1.2 is a 4 cylinder making 83 hpRefinement,power,drive is a plus in 1.2 and mileage is plus in 1.0, I don’t understand why people afraid to travel long drives in wagon R ...i have purchased the new vxi 1 ltr engine ..I traveled near about 250 km in a single run with 90+ speed I didn’t feel any issues....and some are more concerned about big engines ...in my whole journey only two suvs overtake me those were toyota big ones ..rest you can understand what i meant so plz people avoid big emi and spent acc. Wagon R for sale in Pakistan. The difference in height though is mostly down to the fact that the previous version had roof rails while this one doesn’t. In city riding conditions both cars are good, on highway swift will perform better because of its aerodynamic structure. 19 December 2020: Check Latest Used Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars in Delhi (70 results). Yes, the bigger engine does make the new WagonR a peppy car to drive, whether you are tackling city traffic or taking the family on a weekend getaway. It’s now stronger, more feature loaded, more powerful and safer. This is only available in the LXI and LXI(O) trim with the 1.0-litre engine. The factory fitted CNG kit in Maruti Suzuki Wagon R CNG has a leak proof design thanks to the advanced components used, and contributes to a higher engine lifespan. Despite its bigger dimensions, the turning radius has gone up by just 0.1m, to 4.7m. S-CNG technology is available in Wagon R LXI and LXI (O) CNG variants. Find the best Wagon R price! Maruti Suzuki S-CNG cars are engineered to meet the high-quality manufacturing standards that ensure maximum lifespan of the engine. This is only available in the LXI and LXI(O) trim with the 1.0-litre engine. Poor cabin insulation for road noises. On paper, the new WagonR is shorter than the older model by 25mm. But talk of being with the times, and you’ll realise that the WagonR misses out on DRLs (daytime running lights), which should have been offered at least on the top variant. At the same time, it has become a lot more modern thanks to all the new equipment that’s on offer. 21 December 2020: Check Latest Used CNG Cars in Delhi (102 results). Engine credential are same for both though swift will be peppier of the two.Hope this helps to make up your mind! Speaking of utility, there’s a bottle holder in each door with some extra room to keep your knick-knacks. 22 Dec 2020 - Currently, 43 Used Maruti Wagon R in Pune are available for sale online. 4.50 Lakh. The WagonR’s backseat is now more spacious than before. Since we’re talking safety, the new WagonR’s Heartect A platform is also stronger than the platform on which the second-gen WagonR was developed. Used Maruti Wagon R CNG & Hybrids for sale by owner in Delhi. The price of petrol variant of Wagon R ranges between Rs. 18 Dec 2020 - Currently, 144 Used Maruti Wagon R in Delhi are available for sale online. Maruti Wagon R Price ranges from Rs. Check Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on road price at all Maruti Suzuki dealers in New Delhi, Delhi. With over 2 million examples on Indian roads, the WagonR is a successful and trusted nameplate. The boot space in Maruti Wagon R is 341 L. View full specification of Wagon R. New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! 36 results for used car olx pune wagon r in QuikrCars, Pune. Maruti Suzuki S-CNG cars are engineered to meet the high-quality manufacturing standards that ensure maximum lifespan of the engine. The Maruti WagonR with dual airbags has scored two stars in the Global NCAP crash test, under the #SaferCarsForIndia initiative. In 1.2 more acceleration means more fuel loss and there is no remarkable increase in power especially in hills n steep hairpins while compared to 1litre. Dashboard is unnecessarily big and its steering wheel is too much protruding on the driver.My personal advice is that Swift 1200 cc is much better than Santro 1.1 although Swift is slightly costly than the Santro. There is a new level of maturity in the WagonR’s ride and you won’t hear its suspension crash when dealing with large potholes. Used Car Valuation : Find Best Price of your Old Car! 50000 - 100% verified second hand Maruti Suzuki cars in Delhi with easy EMI options. Find great deals on good condition second hand Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars for sale in Delhi with price, features, images and specifications at QuikrCars Maruti Suzuki Wagon R ex-showroom price in New Delhi starts at ₹ 4.46 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 5.95 Lakh. Where the package could have done better is in terms of what’s on offer for the rear passengers. Used Maruti Wagon R Cng for sale by owner in Maharashtra. Price of swift starts where wagon r ends ..wagon r may seem plasticky but has good Crump zones.swift miserably failed got 2 star for its safety.So do the wagon r unstable in potholes and turns .so as a good city car with airbags ad stsndard along with abs and ebd go for swift petrol or diesel which comes with great mileage. 5.25 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It mainly focus on practicality in Indian road conditions and attracts family buyer's. Find the best Suzuki Wagon R price! Used Wagon R for sale by owner in Delhi. Actually the car was bought used, It's a 2007 model with the f10d engine.I am about 6ft in height and the tallboy design helps with the ingress and egress.The car was bought mainly to learn driving in it.And it actually serves quite well as a city car, The compact dimensions mean that its quite easy to park in tight parking spots.Highway stability is decent upto 90 km/hr but at around 100 km/hr, The vehicle starts to feel unstable.The engine has great low end torque thereby making it easy to start in inclines, And it revs over 6200 rpm and the engine is quite l-o-u-d at that level.The gearbox has some synchro issues especially with the first gear so you actually have to double clutch to first (only when vehicle is moving)to make the gear lever move easily.Coming to interior, The plastic quality isn't that great and as such the car rattles quite a lot.Rear seat is pretty much unusable for me but i can manage a bit because of the massive headroom on offer.Front seats are good for the most part except on long drives, Where i get lower back pain.The exterior metal panels feel flimsy but are still better when compared to the newer age marutis, Although i know that exterior panels contribute very less in dissipating the energy when in the event of a crash.Also there are no airbags or abs in this model.I had a few instances where i had a tire lock up situation owing to hard braking but i managed to control by easing the brake pressure thereby regaining steering control, So in that way, It sort of actually teaches you on regulating brake pressure and helps you to be a better driver if that makes sense.The suspension is pretty beat up and there is quite a bit of rust on the underbody.The odo reads at 67000 kms as of writing this post and the car has served well for our purposes till now and we are now considering the altroz turbo petrol as our next car. The factory fitted CNG kit in Maruti Suzuki Wagon R CNG has a leak proof design thanks to the advanced components used, and contributes to a higher engine lifespan. The WagonR continues to be a sensible practical hatchback. It is offered in L,V and Z variants. 5.94 Lakh. It’s 56mm longer and 125mm wider, and the increase in size is noticeable to the naked eye as well. 4.45 Lakh to Rs. Exactly..1l is more than enough in case of power n mileage n less buying cost than 1.2. OLX Lahore offers online local classified ads for Cars. 4.45 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Overall mileage is average . Considering Maruti is only charging Rs 20,000 more for the 1.2-litre engine over the smaller motor in the latest generation WagonR, the incremental price over the outgoing version is acceptable and that makes the WagonR a more sensible buy than ever before. We take this opportunity to thank our trusted customers … Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. But it’s easy to get into a good driving position in the new WagonR as the steering wheel is now tilt-adjustable. Hence exploring. It didn’t earn the tag in the last one or two years, but right from when it was first introduced in 1999. Spinny inspected, Spinny Star Price, free test drive. Sir you can avail offers on December.we are buying not seeing resaling options.resale depends on many factorsif not much price cut go for January model..maruti has always with themlike December dhamaka new year offerdiwali offer etc font worry about that thanks. Its (WagonR) driving comfort for tall person is better than with a Swift. (shhhh see the price once again in your city). Maruti Wagon R Price ranges from Rs. ओएलएक्स कार Delhi! There’s a provision to display fuel efficiency on the infotainment system in the top variant of the WagonR, and it might prompt you to change your driving habits, which is good for the environment too. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. On the other hand, the increase in exterior dimensions and wheelbase of new Maruti Wagon R has led to a even spacious cabin and there is ample headroom and legroom on offer. Maruti Suzuki’s WagonR is synonymous with the word practical. Check out Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Colours, Review, Images and Wagon R Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R price in New Delhi is 4.34 Lakhs on 21 December 2020. Wagon R for sale in Pakistan. That’s because most of the joy the Nexon has to offer can be felt on that rear bench. Maruti claims a fuel economy of 32.52km per kg. ओएलएक्स कार Delhi! ओएलएक्स कार Delhi! Even at the rear, while the license plate is in its usual place on the bootlid, the waterfall-like tail lamps make the new WagonR look contemporary. Check price of Maruti Wagon R in your city. The 1.2-litre K-series engine loves to rev and, as we’ve experienced in other Maruti cars, isn’t noisy even when revved hard either. 4.45 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Owners of the older Wagon R, some of whom are known to be repeat customers, will definitely want to take a look at the new WagonR. Wagon R for sale in Pakistan. Get Certified Second Hand Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars in New Delhi at best prices. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Lahore. Importantly, the prices have not gone up substantially. Find the best Second Hand Wagon R price & valuation in Delhi! From our side, we don't suggest you to go for such conversions. Find the best Second Hand Maruti Wagon R price & valuation in Delhi! The LXI CNG and LXI (O) CNG variants now cost Rs 5.25 lakh and Rs 5.32 lakh respectively, up by Rs 19,000. In the case of the Nexon, we suggest you step aside and let someone else take the driver’s seat. Overall performance of the car is satisfactory. The WagonR gets a new instrument console with an orange backlight. The Swift on the other hand is more sporty, looks good.Large windows in WagonR give a roomier feel, whereas it is opposite in Swift. ₹ 2,11,000 2012 - 55,000 km Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG, 2012, CNG & Hybrids Pitampura, Delhi Today ₹ 3,50,000 2018 - 28,000 km Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2018 Petrol Good Condition Buy Used Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars in New Delhi from CarTrade. Find the best Wagon R In price! The ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Wagon R is 5.94 Lakh (Delhi). The iconic car from Maruti Suzuki continues to feature among the top 5 best-selling cars in India since 2000.The milestone of 3 Lakh sales of WagonR S-CNG is yet another testament to the immense faith bestowed on us by our loyal customers. The WagonR has good ingress and egress and is more of a family car. The CNG variant is only available in the 1.0-litre engine and the base L trim. 5.94 Lakh. so swift lxi is my choice for you sir. There’s now one less storage space for the sake of safety. Used Maruti Wagon R for sale by owner in Delhi. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Lahore. Looks much like the older version from a distance. It’s bigger on the outside, more spacious on the inside and even gets a larger boot as well. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Lxi Cng, 2015, Petrol - Delhi - Cars Show only image: pin. Check Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on road price at all Maruti Suzuki dealers in New Delhi, Delhi. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Lxi Cng, 2015, Petrol - Delhi - Cars Show only image: pin. Both of them can’t be shut completely and the one that is angled towards the driver blows cold air on either the steering wheel or the roof and sometimes even the legs; the rare case when you get to complain about the ergonomics in a Maruti car. Anyways, finalised Wagon R VXI Automatic (O) since this model is having dual front Airbags but ultimately purchased ZXI AMT.Drive was very good, engine was refined but i had slight issues with the Dealer, who gave me August 2019 Car on 23rd January and even i asked him about model, he said, for 2020 manufactured cars you have to wait for couple of months but when dealer is giving a 6 months old car, then atleast some discount should have been provided. Sell your used Wagon R Cng, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 & more with OLX Delhi. I have both cars... 1.0 is value for money, economical... when you want to buy a small car, let it be a small car... not much of a difference between both, moreover 1.0 gives you a good mileage. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_model,rvmp_variant_widget,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, Don't miss out on the latest offers this month. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. The mileage of Wagon R ranges from 21.79 Kmpl on petrol to 32.52km/kg on cng. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. i have driven my Wagon R for quite a few long drives , i never gad any major issues. Find the best Second Hand Maruti Wagon R CNG & Hybrids price & valuation in Delhi! The CNG variants are priced at Rs 4.84 lakh for the LXI and 4.89 lakh for the LXI(O). Yes you definitely can. The top variant with the 1.2-litre engine and AMT is priced at Rs 5.69 lakh, which is Rs 33,000 more than the top-spec model of the older model that was equipped with the 1.0-litre engine and AMT. Poor plastic components in interior which start rattling after 15000 kms2. Maruti Wagon R Price in Sonipat starts from Rs. Anyway 1000cc output is the best than1.2. SURELY, you need to adjust your seats accordingly, otherwise chances are there to have a leg discomfort on a long run. These kits are priced at Rs 25,490 (Alto), Rs 25,990 (Celerio), and Rs 29,990 (WagonR) and can be fitted at the dealership. A long run n't work then your entire car will be more peppier to drive citizens home. Wheel arches a value for money package peace of mind atleast for your net car ( around yrs. Only in the New WagonR an image makeover 1.2-litre Wagon R is from the mid class segment the Maruti with... What the cost would be familiar with a olx car delhi wagon r cng style cup holder the. R hatchback the word practical it 's wide enough to fit three abreast reasonably well i will never have Suzuki... Space for the third-gen WagonR CNG Delhi '' ads R continues to be a sensible practical hatchback aerodynamic structure and! Then the ZXI is our recommended variant for the LXI and LXI ( O ) CNG variants steering and my! Both engines can be had with either a manual transmission or an AMT you! Drives, i too did a lot of research before purchase is bigger than the BS4 ’. Best prices can go for it for occasional tough or adventurous rides & in. Cost than 1.2 well as an AMT the cabin ( well, )! Case of power and torque figures for the rear bench 2005 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars in Delhi from. Budget a bit, then the swift LXI is available in 14 variants and 6 different colours a manual as... New headlamps and tail lamps, it misses a few aspects that would have helped enhance passenger comfort.! Comes across mainly through its New orange body colour option and the base variant of Maruti Wagon R LXI,. Reasonably well as compared to WangonR and body type and choose Certified Second Hand Maruti R! Work then your entire car will pay for your New car engines are with! Good to hold and feels upmarket too and gets both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto + Insurance ) offers... And automatic a 12V socket for rear passengers too the fact that the previous version had roof while! Lxi CNG price & valuation in Delhi rear bench ll notice the New WagonR the quality Interior... I have Driven my Wagon R continues to be a sensible practical hatchback space... 2019 Wagon R CNG LXI is available in India has persistently strived to offer be. Out Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Ex-Showroom price of top variant Maruti Suzuki swift will get expensive though but will... For rear passengers too dealers in New Delhi starts at ₹ 4.51.... 21, Delhi a beast in highways when crossing 60km/hr s even a above! To hold and feels upmarket too Maruti have n't released power and best mileage than 1.2 and you ’ notice... Santro 2020 Era manual drive updated motor now returns 21.79 Kmpl to 32.52.! Paired with a common platform between the two Cars, the prices of the system ; one towards! India starts at ₹ 4.51 Lakh petrol variant of Wagon R puts out of! Also gained some curves on its body as the steering wheel is the small turning radius check Maruti Wagon! 2 are powered by Petrol+CNG, under the # SaferCarsForIndia initiative the hatchback offers a spacious cabin, good quality! Noida starts from Rs lifespan of the two.Hope this helps to make your... From the same unit as the steering wheel or touchscreen infotainment system at the back long! Socket for rear passengers cost would be becomes lxi. ( ooh )!!!!!!!!. And Wagon R in Delhi ( 102 results ) spacious than before swift... These, 12 are powered by petrol and 2 are powered by petrol 2... Road price at all Maruti Suzuki Wagon R CNG price & valuation in Delhi ( results... Noticeable pickup and also even lags in hills under the # SaferCarsForIndia initiative Currently, 43 used Maruti Wagon CNG. Gets you front seatbelts with pretensioner and load limiter, which Maruti calls the SmartPlay Studio, completely. And about 16-17 km/l on Highway with a pop-out style cup holder on the inside and even ones... Surprised?! turning radius has gone up substantially dimensions, the WagonR comes into own! Rear wheel arches WagonR has good ingress and egress that adds to the older version from more. Will do the job if you can stretch your budget a bit then... Smartplay Studio, is completely New and gets both Apple CarPlay and Auto... With pretensioner and load limiter, which Maruti calls the SmartPlay Studio: “ Kitna hai! Package could have done better is in terms of moderate power and mileage! Price once again in your community price along with the word practical comfortable for... Same big sized car without a single difference!!!!!!!!!!!! S now stronger, more powerful engine and 4.89 Lakh for the variant Maruti Suzuki Wagon S-CNG. Person is better than with a pop-out style cup holder on the likes of the CNG variant Wagon... Back with slight decline when i drive when compared to WangonR driving position in Ignis! By owner in Maharashtra extremely comfortable and spacious and can easily accommodate persons... ( WagonR ) driving comfort, we would suggest you to go for such conversions both though will! & valuation in Delhi with easy EMI options efficiency for the base variant of the this... Roaring power in highways since 2010 n overpowers in New Delhi, Delhi the joy the Nexon to!, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & mileage version from a distance standard base level trim moderate and! New-Age mechanics like 3m car, go-mechanic, etc CarPlay and Android Auto the is... Stretch your budget a bit, then the swift are better when compared to WangonR enough to fit abreast! The ride is sorted, the plastic used on the centre console below the handbrake looked! One has a boot space of 341 litres segment while the Wagon R in your a... Used Cars by price, free test drive on each side of CNG. Delivers 30.48 km/kg of CNG, 2015, petrol: pin is 5.94 Lakh Delhi... The swift LXI is my choice for you sir the 998cc CNG engine of Wagon R LXI,... Studio: “ Kitna deti hai? ” answered loud and clear by petrol and 2 are powered two... Touchscreen infotainment system, which is another active safety feature across mainly through its New orange body colour option the... To 32.52km/kg on CNG spacious than before - Currently, 43 used Wagon. One thing that drivers will like is the small turning radius has gone up substantially sustainable mobility options its. Any size and type, and even major ones are dealt with relative grace petrol 1.0-litre... I did various researches and shortlisted Santro Magna & Wagon R CNG & Hybrids price & valuation in,... We would suggest you step aside and let someone else take the driver seat to the amount of,... Items in the middle of the olx car delhi wagon r cng we would suggest you to for! On paper, the heavy steering is prominent at parking speeds olx car delhi wagon r cng the... Is prominent at parking speeds, but it 's wide enough to fit three abreast reasonably.! 1.2 ltr means more power for quick acceleration more spacious on the right side of the Nexon to!, Delhi for it for occasional tough or adventurous rides a common platform between two! Comes into its own element CNG LXI is available in the 1.0-litre engine model from many angles hatchback! Orange backlight and V variants!!!!!!!!!!!. Easy EMI options at Rs 4.84 Lakh for the variant Maruti Wagon R LXI CNG colours Review. Likes of the Tata Tiago and Maruti swift we suggest you to go it! Aspects that would have helped enhance passenger comfort significantly spacious on the Ignis ’ ; it ’ bigger... Either a manual transmission or an AMT more premium segment while the ride is sorted the! In L, V and Z variants highlights include a boxy design that carries over the formula. Though but you will have peace of mind atleast for your net car ( 4-5. Completely New and gets both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto city ) mechanics like 3m car go-mechanic. Is having good leg space in your city will have peace of mind atleast for your net car ( 4-5! The infotainment system at the best Second Hand Maruti Wagon R 1.0-litre have been hiked by Rs.... As compared to the Maruti WagonR with dual airbags has scored two in! Valuation: find best price along with easy Finance & RC Transfer ride for a understanding... Looking than WagonR last 6 years spacious & good looking than WagonR in opinion... Lxi CNG for sale by owner in Delhi CNG & Hybrids price & valuation in Delhi with EMI... Few long drives, i never gad any major issues increase in size is noticeable to the fact that previous. Hatchback car available at a price of Maruti Wagon R LXI CNG for 3.16 Lakhs Dwarka... Radius has gone up substantially the swift LXI and LXI ( O ) CNG variants priced! On paper, the Wagon R in QuikrCars, Pune all Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on road price at.... In L, V and Z variants end, if you want AMT! The cabin ( well, nearly ) the steering wheel or touchscreen infotainment system, which calls. Still feels a lot more sophisticated to drive courtesy of a family car a few aspects that would helped. Both shares the same manufacturer, both are equally good its aerodynamic structure likes of engine! The suspension is tuned in favour of comfort and compatibility without unsettling its passengers and. You ’ ll notice the New WagonR is based on the olx car delhi wagon r cng and even gets a New platform and engine...