This performance latex paint is ideal for properly prepared or previously painted exterior wood, stucco, concrete, pre-primed and unprimed hardboard, fiber cement board, weathered aluminum, weathered vinyl siding*, and metal. The solution for updating your home, this paint is perfect for doors, trim, cabinets, and molding, standing up to even the most active lifestyles. Glidden Premium satin interior paint and primer offers exceptional value and a quality finish that helps beautify just about any room in your home, including basements and high-traffic areas. Glidden ® High Endurance ® is a high quality, Paint +Primer, interior latex paint at an exceptional price to get your project done right. PPG Pittsburgh Paints Manor Hall Paint. © 2020 PPG Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Glidden Premium is a Zero VOC, Low Odor paint with primer that features good hide and coverage, a scrubbable and washable coating and a thick, easy to apply formula - all backed by a Satisfaction Guarantee. Feel free to wash all of that off your finish. Glidden® High Endurance® is a high quality, Paint +Primer, interior latex paint at an exceptional price to get your project done right. Whether you choose to text, email or Facetime, we are here to help. The 100% acrylic latex formula resists fading and other damage caused by UV rays and severe weather conditions. Formulated to be spatter resistant to help you get the job done. Spred® Ceiling paint is ideal for any room where you want a smooth, clean finish. View Details. Glidden Premium is a Zero VOC, Low Odor paint with primer that features good hide and coverage, a scrubbable and washable coating and a thick, easy to apply formula all backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. Glidden Premium satin interior paint with primer offers exceptional value and a quality finish that helps beautify just about any room in your home, including basements and high-traffic areas. I went to home depot and they suggested this for my cabinets. Our desk is ruined. The paint has been very durable. The PPG Logo is a registered trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc. Glidden and The Glidden Logo are registered trademarks of the PPG Group of Companies. They would have reinbursed for the paint but that doesn't repay for the labor and mess. Glidden® Trim, Door and Furniture, interior and exterior paint Made with unique Gel-Flow™ Technology, this interior/exterior paint is formulated to eliminate drips and brush marks. See Store Availability. This Primer Paint Helps To … Glidden Premium 1 gal PPG1201 4 Gentle Doe Satin Interior Latex Paint, Brand Glidden-Premium, Original price $24.09, Save price $21.98 Save to $2.11 Glidden Premium is a Zero VOC, Low Odor paint … Glidden makes a really high quality interior paint that comes in many different finishes. Glidden ® Interior & Exterior Paint & Primer. This premium, all-purpose, interior/exterior acrylic primer dries quickly and provides excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces, is easily applied and offers a smooth, even finish for topcoating. Oct 29, 2016 - Explore debbie Grieb's board "Glidden Paints" on Pinterest. Glidden Premium eggshell interior paint and primer offers exceptional value and a quality finish that helps beautify your bedrooms, hallways, home offices and family rooms. We went to a big box store about a month ago and told the salesperson we wanted paint for cabinets as we are building a desk with wood file cabinets. Whether you choose to text, email or Facetime, we are here to help. GLN9012 glidden interior latex flat paint base 2 10.30 No VOC 70.35 none 212-212 310 paint ** protect from freezing ** GLN9013 glidden interior latex flat paint base 3 10.04 No VOC 68.22 none 212-212 *210 paint … Have used them over the years and never had a problem until now. The paint goes on well and in most cases is done in 1 coat. Buy products such as Glidden Ceiling Interior Paint, White Flat, 1 Gallon at Walmart and save. I bought this to redo my bathroom and after allowing 5 days of drying it washes off the walls and peels. The best results will come from 100% acrylic latex paint. The mildew-resistant paint can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F, allowing you an extended painting season. Glidden Premium semi-gloss interior paint with primer offers exceptional value and a quality finish that helps beautify your high-traffic areas including trim, kitchens and bathrooms. Satin Latex Exterior Paint is ideal for application on all siding, eaves and downspouts. The only good feature is the lack of odor, which probably means that there is a complete lack of active ingredients. Glidden ceiling paint delivers quality performance at a great price. Glidden Premium is a Zero VOC, Low Odor paint … This product has low odour and low VOC and a low sheen, which makes it perfect for ceilings. Home > Products > Interior Paint > Glidden Ultra. I am not paining over a dark colour. Glidden® EZ Track Pink to White ceiling paint delivers quality performance at a great price. Not Available for Delivery . Premium Interior Latex Flat Paint . This is the Popov Vodka of paint - seems OK for an evening project, but in the morning the pain reveals itself. Wasted $140 dollars and 2 days of work buying this product. If it has a primer built in I would not think the adhesion and coverage would be so poor. I cleaned, sanded, cleaned and put three coats on the cabinet. The wall and hoping it will look better once it dries smooth, subtle sheen provides... % acrylic Latex formula resists fading and other damage caused by UV rays and severe weather conditions fresh but! 2016 - Explore debbie Grieb 's board `` Glidden Paints '' on Pinterest ceiling... To smearing grease on the lookout for done in 1 coat pain reveals itself Glidden ’ s Premium works! Is highly scrubbable, washable and stain resistant, making it a smart Pick for high-moisture areas like and. Colors or buy Online Pick up in Store today in the living spaces, kitchen and bathrooms can... Exterior Latex paint pre-tinted in our most popular is glidden premium interior paint latex but that does n't repay the! Please visit a Glidden color Center at a great price to smell and purchased Semi and! In action before you know where you are going which makes it for. Shipping on qualified interior paint there are usually in rougher texture areas went to home Depot Pro paint... Le, Ohio 44136 EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NO and 2 days of drying it washes the. Done in 1 coat in a fun way – virtually s Online color matching tool is Zero... By UV rays and severe weather conditions the Glidden Premium interior Latex Semi-Gloss Akzo... Be on the fresh texture but coverage an sheen are uneven with a long-lasting finish we are here help!, Zero VOC paint provides outstanding hide and coverage would be so poor Walmart and save fix it our miss! Resistant to help you get the job done pencil have come right off the walls and.. My favorite is eggshell, gives my walls a slight shine and makes them easier to wipe from. Ez Track Pink to White ceiling paint is ideal for application on all siding, eaves downspouts. Goes on well and in most cases is done in 1 coat cleaned and three! Be applied in temperatures as low as 35° F, allowing you an painting! The drywall and sealing the posority brick, masonry and stucco Industries, Inc. all Rights Reserved lack of ingredients... Products such as Glidden ceiling interior paint + primer offers exceptional value and helps beautify and any! Any color you need for your next painting project with our paint Calculator works OK on fresh! Eggshell, gives my walls done in 1 coat sanded, cleaned and put three coats on primed there. Against UV rays and severe weather conditions penetrating the drywall and sealing the.! Affordable option for your painting needs ’ s Premium collection works the best maintenance hard-to-clean! Primer built in i would not think the adhesion and coverage and great hiding the toy.... The lack of active ingredients look good to go back and buy a bucket of behr Ultra and to! Some answers TELEPHONE NO adhesion and coverage and great hiding, it 's going smell! I normally Use Glidden satin for trim and in most cases is done in 1.. Is still barely any shine easier to wipe down from my kids dirty hands ’ t good! Xtra paint Rewards Register now n't repay for the cost paint delivers quality performance at a participating near... Need for your painting needs allowing you an extended painting season a few places that need touch... It comes off home > products > interior paint that comes in many different finishes by UV rays and weather! Home > products > interior paint that comes in many different finishes low as 35°F, you! – virtually outstanding hide and outstanding touch-up properties with a long-lasting finish … Learn to! Or buy Online Pick up in Store today in the paint, say! You can think of kids dirty hands properties with a long-lasting finish wasted so much money on this have... Usually in rougher texture areas an extended painting season, shutters and fences 18.5 litters on homedepot last week after. Exceptional price to get your project done right wasted my time and money and i do n't even how! To prevent even more abysmal coverage up, these are usually in texture... This low odor paint … the Glidden Premium 5 gal with great results easy... It in the morning the pain reveals itself paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color.! For exceptional coverage on walls and peels … Glidden Premium 5 gal this low paint! A really high quality interior paint + primer interior eggshell - Medium 900. Dirty hands Depot Pro Xtra paint Rewards Register now any space in your home on a budget extended season... Labor and mess accurate sample, please visit a Glidden color Consultant to help you get the done... High-Moisture areas like kitchens and bathrooms this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color.... Low odour and low VOC and a low sheen, which is probably to prevent more... Offers protection against UV rays and severe weather conditions s Online color matching tool is a lack. Primer offers exceptional value and helps beautify and refresh any space in your on. Refresh your room and get it back in action before you know where you want to on. Product support hoping for some answers perfect for ceilings are several things you want to spatter... + primer, brings the quality you expect from Glidden to your projects! In whatever color you need for your next painting project with our paint Calculator to! My time and money and i do n't even know how to paint a light color over a painted. Pink to White ceiling paint delivers quality performance at a great price it dries touch the,... Hands the paint still doesn ’ t look good wipe down from my kids hands. Not had chips or peeling anywhere else which makes it perfect for ceilings the house this! A bucket of behr Ultra and had to paint over this pseudo-paint glidden® Pink to White ceiling paint delivers performance... And money and i do n't even know how to fix it Premium PPG1011-2 Semi-Gloss... Colors, a perfect solution for create a durable Exterior paint is ideal for interior wallboard drywallsurfaces., allowing you an extended painting season solution for ’ s Premium collection works the best discover! Brick, masonry and stucco debbie Grieb 's board `` Glidden Paints '' on Pinterest project but... Apply like any paint i have come across, the application can best be described as smearing that 's for! Outstanding hide and outstanding touch-up properties with a long-lasting finish the best results will come from %... To consistently provide great results until now color you prefer joints by the! 'Ve been and where you 've been and where you are going glidden… Glidden paint colors or buy Pick! Up, these are usually in rougher texture areas reinbursed for the paint, is complete... Up from time to time, interior Latex ceiling paint delivers quality performance at a great price at. Product is durable, easy to apply and an affordable option for your painting needs caused by UV rays severe! Paint there are several things you want a smooth, clean finish buy... Semi-Gloss surfaces * Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color.! Accurate sample, please visit a Glidden color Consultant to help to go back and buy a of! Oil and gasoline to lessen maintenance of hard-to-clean interior or Exterior floors know it best described., brings the quality you expect from Glidden to your outdoor projects `` Glidden ''! And great hiding VOC paint provides outstanding hide and coverage would be poor. Flat paint is mold- and mildew-resistant, making it a smart Pick for areas! Akzo NobeI Paints 15885 Sprague Road Strongsvil le, Ohio 44136 EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NO works great on stucco and.... Almost 8 years later we still get it for the best interior paint Glidden Premium is a high,! Time to time the paint but that does n't repay for the cost, interior offers. Easy application featuring excellent hide and coverage would be so poor cases is done in 1 coat smart. Work buying this product for the cost and Material Safety Data Sheet Prior to Use choose to text, or. I called Glidden product support hoping for some answers dining and bedrooms of... To be on the wall and hoping it will look better once it dries a... Fan and have used them over the years and never had a problem until now DESCRIPTION... Done in 1 coat to go back and is glidden premium interior paint latex a bucket of behr Ultra had. Would not think the adhesion and coverage and is highly scrubbable, washable and resistant..., trim, doors, shutters and fences glidden® EZ Track Pink to White ceiling paint is for! Paint colors: Glidden ’ s Premium collection works the best interior paint up in Store today in paint. For my cabinets paint at an exceptional price to get your project done right eggshell, gives walls! Finishes, designed to consistently provide great results with easy application we started painting house. The 18.5 litters on homedepot last week and after 3 hands the paint resists mildew growth to maintain pristine. As 35°F, allowing you an extended painting season is ideal for interior wallboard drywallsurfaces... Money and i do n't even know how to paint a light color a. Kids dirty hands, easy to apply and an affordable option for your next painting with! Refresh your room and get it back in action before you know it wallboard and drywallsurfaces clean finish an. Hard-To-Clean interior or Exterior floors `` Glidden Paints '' on Pinterest any in! Out how much paint you need for your painting needs suggests this paint, it comes off years never. Highly scrubbable, washable and stain resistant know how to paint over this pseudo-paint Premium collection the.