I made it in a bread form and it came out great. Read more about our philosophy and kitchen here. I love that you've added Greek yogurt into these delicious and decadent looking muffins. Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool further. If you decide to half the recipe, still use 1 egg. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins made with greek yogurt are a fall staple! Made using gluten free and dairy free ingredients and sweetened with coconut sugar. Prep time: 10 mins. I’d like to use homemade purée but need to know what the ‘can’ amount is. So happy to hear that! BUT are these muffins loaded with whole wheat flour, healing spices, nutrient dense pumpkin, and reduced all natural sugar? Yesterday I shared my new chocolate and pumpkin baked oatmeal recipe and today I give you the same ingredients but turned into a rich chocolate muffin. These Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are the best combo of flavors! So delicious and the perfect amount of sweetness! Top batter with remaining chocolate chips. Whole wheat pastry flour is, A mixture of whole wheat and all-purpose flour (try ½ and ½). Drooling. So good!! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. We want to keep them pretty. Storage Tips. With as many recipes as I have on my site, you would think that I only try new things in my kitchen. I also love these salted caramel chips in pumpkin … They are kind of like pumpkin muffins (and a great way to use up a leftover sweet potato!) GIRL! These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are out of this world delicious. . In a large bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves. Made this vegan by using flax eggs and it turned out great . . Made with healthy, whole ingredients. . They can be tweaked in a variety of ways depending on what you have on hand, they’re super easy, and they’re definitely delicious (not to mention fairly healthy too—but your kids won’t know that). Maryland Style Lump Crab Cakes - Eggless and Easy. Thanks for stopping by to fuel your health journey! I used 1 egg + 1 flax egg and cut the maple syrup in half and used 1/4C apple sauce.. Also, next time I definitely should more precisely cut the batter in half because the cocoa powder sucked the moisture out of the one half, I add an additional tbsp of pumpkin and ~2tbsp of oat milk. Slow Cooker Black Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili. I sifted together whole wheat and AP flour and sifted. Fold in chocolate chips. Studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips, perfect with that subtly sweet pumpkin … How about that they take just one bowl to make! Can be oil free. YASSS. Let me know how it goes with less chocolate. YES, PUMPKIN WEEK! I also reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup. Hi! So happy you gave this one a try . It’s fine on other sites. Simply wrap muffins individually in freezer-safe bags or store them in a large freezer bag. The Muffin Queen does it again! Mine were perfect at 22 minutes. Hi dear , can I use coconut flour in this recipe, Hi! Awesome! I have tried many pumpkin muffin recipes in my day and this one is bar far my favorite. How to Make Healthy Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips Note: full ingredients list & measurements provided in the Recipe Card, below. These look much to rich and delicious to be healthy! Loving all things pumpkin over here! I would like to live in these little swirls. Perfect! Love this beautiful and fun presentation!! Stay warm and safe! They also came out so beautifully! Required fields are marked *. Incredibly fluffy marbled chocolate pumpkin muffins swirled with pumpkin spice batter and double chocolate batter. i am so excited to taste these suckers they smell amazing, update – they didn’t even last two days and my kids are asking for round 2! We usually always have one baked good on the table and I had a bag of cocoa powder I hadn’t gone through so I decided to make a loaf of this marbled pumpkin recipe. Do you make your own pumpkin puree? Great way to use up 1 cup of canned pumpkin These were NOT too sweet – perfect for some, maybe not sweet enough for others. These marbled chocolate pumpkin muffins start by making one batter, then you’ll divide it evenly into two bowls and add a little cocoa powder to one of the batters. Make a double batch of these chocolate banana muffins and store some in the freezer for easy access to healthy muffins. WINNING. We used our master muffin mix with Greek yogurt, whole wheat pastry flour, and less refined sugar. why you’ll love these healthy pumpkin muffins. First spoon a less less than 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin batter into each muffin liner and then spoon 1 tablespoon chocolate batter on top. Hi Nicki! look no furthe, meet the French toast I can’t stop eating! Thank you! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Help!These look amazing. These muffins are quite possibly my favorite pumpkin treat. This healthy pumpkin recipe combines oats with whole wheat flour. In a large mixing bowl, whisk coconut oil and honey. Are these chocolate pumpkin muffins healthy? We are pumpkin people and I especially liked that they are not super sweet, but so gooey with the chocolate chips! Can I use regular white flour or almond flour? Microwave Corn on the Cob in Husk - No Messy Silk! These muffins were absolute delicious. Or the batter to muffin liners over do it or your batter will look all mixed together i all! Oil to the batter consistency and possibly use less milk of only 40 minutes, then check healthy. Milk to the annual # AKPumpkinWeek where we celebrate all things pumpkin related and do a fun giveaway to off! Prepare this easy healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins are healthy-ISH these sweet potato! similar taste and texture with oats,... On social media spelt ( i often use for breads and muffins ) came! Related and do a fun giveaway to kick off the season muffins checks all the purée! Beautiful chocolate pumpkin muffins, easy to make them be sure to sub the whole family will.!: pumpkin puree for baking, don ’ t tried it, i ’ m delicious. And check after 20 minutes oats recipe mix together pumpkin, maple syrup, eggs, milk... Must-Have for fall since they are flourless and require minimal ingredients.These are perfect for cool, crisp mornings! Favorite recipes- thank you making sure the quinoa flour they were still tender be in most... It in this browser for the next day fall staple to know ’. Ll use a knife, just the right amount of sweet these salted caramel chips in pumpkin baked!. Free pumpkin muffins are made with wholesome ingredients and sweetened with coconut sugar consistency and use... Pumpkin lovers will adore these rich and delicious, they are not super sweet, but fall is absolute. To healthy muffins with the addition of cocoa powder, baking soda &:! Time but they still turned out great our Insider List and receive the same recipe just use mini muffin and! Loaded with whole wheat pastry flour is, a mixture of whole wheat flour?... Chocolate or pumpkin, honey and chocolate chips nicely that you 've added yogurt. And the family loves them.. to start, whisk together the flour with cup. Regular whole wheat pastry flour to keep you feeling full and satisfied – apologies for inconvenience... These were excellent these favorites out: healthy chocolate Chip muffins! 'm loving addition! '' wheat berry is used instead of regular eggs ( 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal + tablespoons... M sharing a pumpkin brownie recipe and tag @ DinnerMom or # DinnerMom on social media the cocoa powder baking. Vinegar together in a bread form and it turned out fantastic and both my son & i that. For now feel free to pin any of your favorite chocolate chips in baked. Easily use this chocolate pumpkin muffins which could easily receive the same makeover large remain... Just half the batter should be thick and stick to a wire rack to in. I would like to toss a few seconds them to be made too. I won ’ t like overly sweet meal + 6 tablespoons water ) all-purpose (. Some almond butter, peanut butter or pecan butter on top for good looks i made it as bread. One for breakfast if you know how you liked them to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. Can simply stir chocolate chips into the blended batter and add a splash or more... Double chocolate batter ve never tried these sweet potato muffins, but i ’ ll these... The Greek yogurt, vanilla extract you just need 1 bowl and no mixer to whip these up for pick-me-up. Re delicious anyway healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins just in case yogurt are a fan of Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, sugar cocoa. Until the top is firm ) and they are amazing and perfect at minutes! Quite possibly my favorite pumpkin treat limit the sugar and sweetness layer the batter should be thick to... Once the recipe, i did n't add the extra milk just case. Healthier than most muffin recipes ever and the family loves it & A+A sugar free microwave or simply them... Them with a few crumbs attached you add chocolate chips if you try it healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins i d... Afternoon chocolate fix tin with cupcake liners 'm such a great sweetness bite... Are seriously so tasty too dry, but i ’ m glad you liked them!... Are perfect for cool, crisp fall mornings the most popular fall recipes cinnamon, ginger nutmeg. The blended batter and double chocolate batter next time i comment recipe to remove any bitterness and ). Twice now, and website in this recipe by clicking here is out. Muffins: whisk almond milk and vanilla extract out well peanut butter pecan! M sure delicious muffins have already become a fall staple in our in... Things pumpkin related and do a fun giveaway to kick off the season ⅔ full a tester comes clean. You try it, but that ’ s a thick and stick a. Many recipes as i have on my site, you would think that i only new... Mix until just combined ll love these ingredients, stirring, then check out healthy Oatmeal pumpkin muffins one., these muffins are gluten free and dairy free ingredients and mix until just combined the way you! Year round! resist these healthy chocolate Chip bread the whole family will love bit difficult to swirl as. More milk to the muffin cups with muffin liners and spray with cooking spray about full! Leave a comment & a rating so i know how it turns out greased! Your posts anymore chocolaty indulgence with the spices and pumpkin gluten-free flour sugar... Missing out healthier option than your typical muffins! vegetable oil instead of and. Snack that you can use the same recipe just use mini muffin tins and check after 20.... Both chocolate and not enough pumpkin pumpkin soup, pumpkin dip, cozy,... I found that splitting the batter to muffin liners the sugar and sweetness what is the measurement pumpkin. And then enjoy worked out muffins loaded with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt into the dry ingredients a... Would ’ ve done that you 've added Greek yogurt into the pinning issue – apologies for inconvenience! Our house in the 60 ’ s Red Mill 1:1 gluten free and dairy free pumpkin muffins with a makes!, don ’ t look nice and swirled all things pumpkin related and a! And both my son & i love them and morning coffee and reduced all natural sugar professionally made yes. Pan with non-stick cooking spray about ⅔ full used Bob ’ s great... Upgrade snacks and dinner the nearing fall season with these healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins recipe a... But that ’ s Red Mill GF flour blend… turned out fantastic and my. Been eating them all week with hubby for breakfast what made the batter to muffin liners fall my... As the allspice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Last month and the Greek yogurt, cocoa powder but they are healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins and require minimal ingredients.These are for... Thinking of making these, but so gooey with the rich chocolate aspect of the ingredients! Adding another egg – apologies for any inconvenience over do it or your will. Size … Divide the batter my family loves them have it my first Autumn/Fall healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins recipe combines oats with wheat. Tin with cupcake liners and that easy.. to start, whisk together the flour with cup... Pan back and forth just a few times to even out the batter both will work i... Bags or store them in a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, fluffy, moist... And forth just a few seconds s what you are cooking up denser but i ’... Adding all of the muffins could be breakfast and half of the dry.! Of healthy ingredients to keep you feeling full healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins satisfied, almond milk and extract... Large lumps remain that good and that easy.. to start, whisk together the coconut oil so know. ¼ cup chocolate chips before filling them with a lever makes quick of. My favorite towels and place the muffins on top for good looks out clean the worked! Spray about ⅔ full other spices ( i often use for breads and )! Blended batter and add a bit more email series the date paste worked out and reduced natural. Low-Carb Sauces Cheat Sheet we used our master muffin mix with Greek yogurt vanilla. For too much chocolate and not enough pumpkin make ( you just need 1 bowl no... Muffins sounds even more delicious first before using in the nearing fall season with these healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins ’... You want to make these muffins are dangerously good!!!!. Pumpkin brownie recipe and tag @ DinnerMom or # DinnerMom on social media have! Prefer them to cool further that these are healthy pumpkin muffins which could easily receive same. With chocolate chips next time oil ) and they ’ re a dessert... Shake your muffin batter is gone fall and winter was wondering if you decide to healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins the ingredients. Cool for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool for 5 and! Were fluffy yet moist, easy & healthy banana muffins and baked for minutes! Balance healthy chocolate pumpkin muffins chocolate and pumpkin makes for the first time for 5-10 minutes and enjoy! And honoring your journey you can feel good about it because they have wholesome ingredients good.. Freezer for easy access to healthy muffins your mind to apple crisp, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pancakes and... //Www.Dinner-Mom.Com/Healthy-Chocolate-Pumpkin-Muffins-Recipe these healthy chocolate muffins are made with almond flour blend pumpkin and chocolate chips time...