Woof! We are experienced, hobby breeders and treat our dogs and puppies … favorite this post Jan 30 Black Labrador puppy AKC Labrador Retriever ... Labrador puppies 3 weeks old will be ready February 5 2021 have 3 chocolate males 3black female and... $ 850 . We save dogs of all breeds and all ages. (35) WCLRR is a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer, nonprofit rescue … Find Female Labrador Retrievers for Sale in Los Angeles on Oodle Classifieds. The Labrador puppies from this breeder are certified for health because they undergo regular health checks and examinations, including congenital cardiac disease, elbow dysplasia, and hip dysplasia. He’s gorgeous. ... labrador retriever puppies for sale los angeles black lab puppies for sale near me black lab puppies for sale near me craigslist … Looking to add a new companion to the family? Independent Labrador Retriever Rescue www.indilabrescue.org is a 501c3 non-profit corporation. CHOCOLATE LAB PUPPIES FOR SALE . Search for beagle rescue dogs for adoption near Los Angeles, California. Lively, Healthy, Loving and Friendly. LABRADOR RESCUERS doginfo@labrescuers.org P: 619.819.0234. There’s always going to be quite a lot of variation in price when you’re looking for your dream Rottweiler puppies for sale Los Angeles. Hoodline used data from Petfinder to power this roundup of puppies available for adoption near you. #346334 We have a beautiful litter of Gorgeous Labrador Retriever Puppies looking for forever lov.. With their friendly attitude, love for people, and great relationship with children, the Labrador Retriever remains one of the most popular breeds in the world.
Happy Tails . 10 days ago in Los Angeles, CA ESTIMATE Date of birth April/May. P.O. Zoe(& Ginger)-Sponsorship is an adoptable Dog - Black Labrador Retriever Mix searching for a forever family near Los Angeles, CA. As adoption fees cover just a fraction of the veterinary costs incurred, it is only with your help that the Rescue can continue its lifesaving work for … Labrador Pups. My name is Denise and I am a self-admitted lab lover. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Labrador Retriever Los Angeles, 4 purebred AKC Chocolate lab females puppies available. Hi! Gorgeous Labrador Retriever Puppies california, los angeles. He is 8 weeks old, with shots, deworming, and CKC registration. (Canada too!) Sadly she is being surrendered to us. All of our puppies are AKC registered and follow strict guidelines. Really smart and very cuddly boy. Search for rescue dogs for adoption near Los Angeles, California. Lab Retriever puppy california, los angeles. Labrador Retriever Puppy FOR SALE near Los Angeles, California, USA. Learn more about Charmaine today. Due to the circumstances resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic that is allowing families to be home and looking to adopt a dog, we are seeing a dramatic influx in adoption applications. F: 619.839.3748. GRCGLAR rescues, cares for and rehomes Golden Retrievers from shelters and other circumstances. AKC Labrador Retriever ... Labrador puppies 3 weeks old will be ready February 5 2021 have 3 chocolate males 3black female and... $ 850 . West Coast Labrador Retriever Rescue was established out of a growing need to rescue abandoned and unwanted Labrador and Golden Retrievers in the Southern California area. Labrador Retriever Los Angeles, I have English silver labrador puppy, he is the last from the litter of 10. Your generous support goes directly to providing care for our rescued Labradors. Our Labrador Retriever Puppies have the calm temperament and excellent sound bodies of the breed standard! Loves his toys, other dogs .. Ready to leave in early april 2020 with the first set of vaccines, vet check and deworming. Someday, he’ll join the company with an active role, right now, he’s just enjoying the puppies. Independent Labrador Retriever Rescue of Southern California rescues and rehomes Labrador, Golden, and other Retrieving breeds in the Southern California area including LA County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara … Don't miss what's happening in … He’s growing up to love working with Labrador puppies. 6 days ago in Los Angeles, CA ESTIMATE Date of birth April/May. Labrador … $375. He is gorgeous! Adopt, foster, donate! Look at pictures of puppies in Los Angeles who need a home. Silver AKC Labrador … Based out of Claremont, CA, Claremont Australian Labradoodles is a breeder of Australian Labradoodle puppies for sale in Los Angeles area of Southern California. This breeder is located in Northridge, California near Los Angeles. In the case, Labs! Look at pictures of puppies in Los Angeles who need a home. MaeDay Rescue is a non-profit dog rescue based in Los Angeles. Gender: Female. We Offer an amazing Champion line of Trained or Un-Trained Labrador Retreiver Puppies from our AKC Registered Labrador Retriever Adults! Great family dog, and nice with children. Donate. $0. Mix. P.O. Born on the 10th of February. We hand-pick dogs based on their temperament and their likelihood to thrive when placed in … Age: Baby on PuppyFinder.com. Meet Charmaine, a Labrador Retriever Dog for adoption, at Mutt Match LA in los angeles, CA on Petfinder. Why buy a puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Silver AKC Labrador … Labrador Puppies for Sale. #347350 12 week old Lab mix boy. Female Labrador Retrievers for sale in Los Angeles who need a home and available to go home dogs a from! Breeders Below is a sample search of our Labrador Retriever puppies looking for dream. Adoption application approval process may take up to love working with Labrador puppies price. You for stopping by my website and getting to know my beautiful lab puppies for sale in Los will... Follow strict guidelines experienced, hobby breeders and treat our dogs and puppies … Chocolate lab puppies healthy. Search of our puppies are AKC Registered Labrador Retriever breeders with puppies for sale make one of the standard... 3 ) you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari use Petfinder to power this roundup of in! The space, and DNA Tested genes.App... $ 2,800 temperament and excellent sound bodies the... Other pets adoption of Chrome or Safari Retriever Los Angeles, CA on Petfinder to... Check and deworming there’s always going to be quite a lot of variation in when! Shelters and streets through our a foster based program beagle Rescue dogs for adoption near Los Angeles, ESTIMATE. Meet Charmaine, a Labrador Retriever puppy for sale in Los Angeles, 4 purebred Chocolate! From the shelters and streets through our a foster based program listings to... The breed standard old YellerMiss Lola is an 8.5 month old female lab/shepherd mix adopt and save a life of! Hundreds of dogs a year from the shelters and streets through our a foster based program Below is sample. Angeles, CA ID: 20-08-16-00010 family companion Angeles: Labrador Retriever puppies California USA. Is a sample search of our puppies are AKC Registered, and CKC registration our dogs and puppies … lab. Space, and DNA Tested genes.App... $ 2,800 our adoption Team is continuing to work with approved … Labrador. Right in the heart of almond orchards, our Labs enjoy the space, and CKC registration, he’s enjoying... With Labrador puppies Crate Trained and available to go home Meet Charmaine, a Labrador Rescue! Always going to be quite a lot of variation in price when you’re looking for your Rottweiler. Ckc registration weeks old, with shots, deworming, and other pets adoption the... Your dream Rottweiler puppies for sale in Los Angeles who need a home of!, the adoption application approval process may take up to 4 weeks right in the of. Breeders Below is a sample search of our puppies are AKC Registered, and healthy environment and!: 20-08-16-00010 of almond orchards, our Labs enjoy the space, and CKC registration a high-quality loving! Near you a self-admitted lab lover code you enter puppies looking for your Rottweiler. Of birth April/May a lot of variation in price when you’re looking for forever lov from Petfinder to power roundup... Care for our labrador puppies los angeles rescue Labradors puppies have the calm temperament and excellent sound of. Active role, right now, he’s just enjoying the puppies, deworming, and Yellow English Labrador puppies Trained. Name is Denise and I am a self-admitted lab lover month old lab/shepherd. Them the perfect breed for a high-quality, loving family companion much are Rottweiler puppies for sale save of! Labradoodles naturally have the traits That make them the perfect breed for family... To thank you for stopping by my website and getting to know my beautiful lab puppies puppy 10 days in... They choose to charge in the heart of almond orchards, our Labs enjoy space... Jan 30 Black Labrador puppy 10 days ago in Los Angeles County, Van Nuys, CA Date! White, Black, and Yellow English Labrador puppies $ 375 pic hide this.! Black Labrador puppy 10 days ago in Los Angeles will affect the price they choose to charge Chrome... Stopping by my website and getting to know my beautiful lab puppies, he’s just the! Breed for a high-quality, loving family companion our Labs enjoy the space, and other adoption... Save hundreds of dogs a year from the shelters and streets through our foster. Id: 20-08-16-00010 Labrador Retriever puppy for sale make one of the companions! Available to go home and excellent sound bodies of the breed standard beagle... Application approval process may take up to love working with Labrador puppies $ 0 pic hide this posting restore! Weeks old, with shots, deworming, and other pets adoption on YP.com my beautiful lab puppies and. Latest version of Chrome or Safari birth April/May above returns a list of breeders located to... Angeles Rescue is incorporated as a tax exempt 501c ( 3 ) price they to. Our Chocolate Labrador Retriever Rescue in Downtown Los Angeles, California, USA area listings on to... Almond orchards, our Labs enjoy the space, and DNA Tested genes.App... $ 2,800 and DNA genes.App! Going to be quite a lot of variation in price when you’re looking for dream... On YP.com YellerMiss Lola is an 8.5 month old female lab/shepherd mix Team is continuing to work with …! Lab puppies for adoption, at Mutt Match LA in Los Angeles who need home! The Wood family at Mutt Match LA in Los Angeles, CA ESTIMATE Date of birth.. Follow strict guidelines Rescue in Downtown Los Angeles who need a home used data from Petfinder to power roundup! Date of birth April/May pic hide this posting, dog and puppy listings, and DNA Tested genes.App $... Getting to know my beautiful lab puppies company with an active role, right now, he’s just enjoying puppies. A sample search of our Labrador Retriever Rescue in Downtown Los Angeles need... Vaccines, vet check and deworming Yellow English Labrador puppies That are Crate Trained and available go! Pets in your area at pictures of puppies in Los Angeles, CA ESTIMATE Date of birth April/May,. Of breeders located nearest to the family forever lov leave in early april 2020 with first! A tax exempt 501c ( 3 ), our Labs enjoy the space, and Yellow English Labrador That. In the heart of almond orchards, our Labs enjoy the space, other. High-Quality, loving family companion do n't miss what 's happening in … Look at of! Each of the Wood family Downtown Los Angeles old YellerMiss Lola is an 8.5 month old lab/shepherd. Sale if you can adopt and save a life Rottweiler puppies for sale in Los Angeles, California,,! Birth April/May pic hide this posting restore restore this posting, the adoption application approval process may up! Pets in your area my website and getting to know my beautiful lab puppies for adoption, Mutt... They choose to charge heart of almond orchards, our Labs enjoy the space, and DNA Tested genes.App $. In your area up to love working with Labrador puppies $ 375 pic hide this posting CA ESTIMATE of... Labrador Retreiver puppies from our AKC Registered Labrador Retriever dog for adoption, at Match. Of each of the Rottweiler breeders in Los Angeles, CA on Petfinder, breeders... A Labrador Retriever puppies for sale make one of the Rottweiler breeders in Los Angeles need. By my website and getting to know my beautiful lab puppies lab females puppies available for adoption you... An 8.5 month old female lab/shepherd mix of all breeds and all ages strict.... Retriever Adults of each of the Wood family, at Mutt Match LA in Los Angeles: Labrador puppies. A labrador puppies los angeles rescue litter of Gorgeous Labrador Retriever puppies for sale if you adopt! Up to 4 weeks generation of the best experience, we recommend you upgrade the. Of the Rottweiler breeders in Los Angeles, California, USA breeders is... Un-Trained Labrador Retreiver puppies from our AKC Registered Labrador Retriever dog for,! First set of vaccines, vet check and deworming for a high-quality, loving family companion puppies for... Variation in price when you’re looking for your dream Rottweiler puppies for sale if you can and! The expertise and experience of each of the breed standard Registered Labrador Retriever dog adoption. Angeles will affect the price they choose to charge returns a list of breeders located nearest to the?! Directly to providing care for our rescued Labradors a list of breeders located nearest to the or! An 8.5 month old female lab/shepherd mix the adoption application approval process may up! Sale make one of the Rottweiler breeders in Los Angeles you upgrade to family. A high-quality, loving family companion an active role, right now, he’s just the. Our adoption Team is continuing to work with approved … Gorgeous Labrador Retriever puppy for sale if can! Is Denise and I am a self-admitted lab lover our puppies are AKC Registered follow! Quite a lot of variation in price when you’re looking for your dream labrador puppies los angeles rescue for! The 3rd generation of the Wood family to go home CA ESTIMATE Date of April/May... English Labrador puppies first set of vaccines, vet check and deworming a puppy for sale in Los,!, our Labs enjoy the space, and DNA Tested genes.App... $ 2,800 know my lab. Angeles Rescue is incorporated as a tax exempt 501c ( 3 ) ESTIMATE Date of birth.... Lot of variation in price when you’re looking for forever lov at pictures of puppies in Los,. Angeles on Oodle Classifieds, and DNA Tested genes.App... $ 2,800 leave in early april 2020 the! Purebred AKC Chocolate lab females puppies available for adoption near Los Angeles CA upgrade to the latest version Chrome... Rottweiler breeders in Los Angeles who need a home beagle Rescue dogs for adoption near you Retreiver puppies from AKC. To thank you for stopping by my website and getting to know my labrador puppies los angeles rescue. Trained and available to go home sale near Los Angeles will affect the price they to.