Place bread, cut sides up, onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. DIRECTIONS Mix mayo, garlic, cheese and chopped artichoke hearts well. Stir in the onion mixture, spinach, artichokes, Monterey Jack and Swiss cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, thyme, hot pepper sauce and garlic. Spread … Sounds great Danette, I can never leave a recipe alone either . Bake for 10 minutes, and broil for the last minute to melt cheese on top. Total Time 30 minutes. Add them to the processor and process until finely chopped. I did alter somewhat (I can never just leave a recipe alone) I added 1 can of chopped water chestnuts for some crunch and a can of fie roasted chilles. Separate cut sections with your fingers and stuff with 1 cup cheese. For this to be heated through and through. You can bake it separately with chips, or freeze it for later. Spread on bread-- it makes enough to spread each side of the bread. Unroll crescent rolls, pressing perforations to seal into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle. Place in a baking dish, … You can make the spinach artichoke mixture beforehand. Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread is the perfect appetizer package….everybody’s favorite garlicky, cheesy dip all hot and bubbly and ready-stuffed into a crunchy baguette. SO yummy! Today’s recipe is a Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread. I made this tonight to go with our super bowl spread. We’ve always enjoyed dipped bread slices and bread cubes into spinach artichoke dip and decided that we needed to make our own garlic bread version. Your email address will not be published. Thank you for stopping by!! This recipe is chock full of flavor yet remarkably easy to make. Rate Save Recipe Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Absolutey brilliant to bake this into the bread itself! Slice it up to serve as a side or appetizer for any meal or party. Not sure what to serve it with? Preheat oven to 350°.Combine all ingredients except bread in small bowl; evenly spread on bread. Prepare the spinach and artichokes according to the instructions in the recipe card (they both need to be mostly dry before combining with the other ingredients). Preheat oven to 400°F. Place cheese mixture into the bread bowl. Hope you’ll give it a try. Could this be cut into pieces and frozen right in the bread? Thanks for the great recipe, it will defiantly be a tradition in our house! Spinach-Artichoke Cheesy Bread. Meanwhile, mix together salty grated Parm, creamy shredded mozzarella, and lots of … The bread will still need to be made in the oven, but you can thaw the bread and then simply bake for 15 minutes at 350°F before you serve. Stuff the dip into the bread, pressing down with a spoon to get it completely filled. This will be great on crescent rolls. My mom’s maiden name is Luna, and I’m one of the many crafty “Lil’ Lunas” in the fam. Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #lilluna, so we can see what you’re creating in the kitchen! I’m going to try making it but Wonder why this recipe says ” 8 oz cream cheese divided”. Privacy Policy. Cuisine American. I halved the recipe thinking that there was no way my family could eat even half. Made this the other day – it was great. We are really big on quick and easy appetizers at our house and Spinach and Artichoke Dip is one of our very favorites! Stir in the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach. 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped Instructions. In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, pepper Jack cheese, sour cream, green chilies, garlic and 1 cup cheddar cheese. It would make a great snack for my kids. cream cheese; 1 can chopped artichoke hearts; 1 package chopped spinach; ½ cup shredded parmesan; ½ cup mozzarella; 1 teaspoon garlic powder; 1 teaspoon salt; 2 tablespoons butter; Directions. It would!! 6 Perfect Trader Joe’s Thanksgiving Host Gifts. Spinach Artichoke French Bread - a deliciously cheesy appetizer!! The bread is perfectly done when the cheese on top just starts to get those beautiful brown toasted freckles. Spoon the mixture into the inside of the hallowed out bread, evenly … Really good stuff. I bake the stuffed loaf for 15 minutes, then top it with lots of shredded mozzarella cheese — then bake for another 15 minutes until browned and bubbly. Sounds perfect!! Spread the spinach artichoke mixture evenly over the bread slices. Make sure your spinach is very well drained, I put it in a mesh strainer and push the excess liquid out with the back of a large spoon. GIF by Paige Marie Rodgers Step 3. thanks for sharing <3, You are so welcome!! Next sprinkle each half with about 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. So it makes perfect sense to turn it into a bread recipe to serve as a side dish! On this site I like to share all things creative - from recipes to home decor to gifts and home decor ideas. Usually I bake and serve this dip in a casserole dish with chips, or sometimes with bread, but this is the first time I’ve baked and served it IN bread. Bake the bread for 15 minutes. It’s easy to make as an appetizer or for serving with dinner! Just place in an airtight container or Ziploc bag and place in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. Holy smoke that looks fantastic! Combine spinach-artichoke dip and red peppers; stuff mixture in between the bread pieces, then stuff with remaining 1 cup cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese. Spinach Artichoke Pull Apart Bread is so much fun to make because it literally takes less than 20 minutes hands-on time to make! Spread artichoke topping evenly over the French bread halves. Bake for 25 minutes. Directions. Oh my gosh! Apr 14, 2017 - Spinach Artichoke French Bread - a deliciously cheesy appetizer!! This is the BEST Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe, and the ultimate dip for any get together! You might be able to use smaller rolls, like sandwich types, and then freeze those whole. Hmmm, I’m not sure that would work, Beth. Course Appetizer. Scoop out enough of the bread to leave room for the dip, but be sure to leave some bread along the bottom and sides for stability. The combination of flavors was a hit with everyone who tried it. For one thing, when you cut into this it’s pretty gooey, I’m not sure how you would freeze it in individual slices. Make the artichoke dip: Mix together cream cheese, chiles, artichoke hearts, garlic powder. Filled with spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and mayo - this easy spinach artichoke dip is sooo cheesy and flavorful, served perfectly with chips, bread pieces or veggies. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until creamy. Really, this Stuffed Garlic Bread is a great choice whether you’re dealing with a split or making date … Then heat them and slice. Required fields are marked *. It’s unanimous in our family, spinach artichoke dip is the king of appetizers. Could you use the round fat loaves and just scoop out the middle? Loving the flavours you’ve fitted in there as well Sue! Once combined, microwave for 5 minutes stirring after 3 minutes. Place coated bread on a baking sheet. You’ll love it on the bread!! (Save the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella for the topping.) Add bread cubes and toss to coat. Spoon artichoke mixture into french bread shells and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. My brother would absolutely adore this! I am glad you think that! See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. My mission? French bread covered in cheeses, sour cream, spinach, artichokes, and seasonings! Let the bread cool for a couple of minutes, and then slice. Gently steam the artichokes until tender in water seasoned with lemon slices. My name is Kristyn and I’m the mom of SIX stinkin’ cute kids and the wife to my smokin’ hot hubby, Lo. Bake for 10 minutes, broiling for the last minute. Mix sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and garlic until smooth. At the temperature of 375F, we start baking the stuffed bread first. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes, or until everything is hot and melted. The bread is stuffed with spinach artichoke dip and cheese. All Rights Reserved. Drain the can of artichoke hearts, and then squeeze the excess liquid out of each one gently by hand. This Bread was tasty and quick to put together. Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread. Serves 10. If you need to reheat this cheesy spinach artichoke bread, wrap loosely in foil and place in a 325F oven until hot. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan. Step 4. This is going into our rotation of appetizers. Pinning and so gonna make for a party. Bake at 375* for 20 minutes. Slice the removed bread into 1-inch cubes. Thank you for sharing the idea! We decided to use sour cream instead of greek yogurt, but feel free to switch it back if you want a lighter version. In a small skillet, cook onions in butter until tender; set aside. I could eat it for lunch or cut it up as appetizers at a party. His favorite dip stuffed into some crusty bread is his idea of heaven! Hallow out the bread by scooping out some of the inside of the slices. Cut a channel into the top of the loaf of bread and remove the top section of the crust. Servings 6. Add the salt and pepper and process until well blended. After I’ve make my dip I simply cut out a channel from the top of a loaf of French bread. looks and sounds scrumptious, thank you so much, I’m pretty positive I will be dreaming of this tonight, I’m just going tooo……take the whole loaf. I was looking at recipes for crescent roll veggie pizza and came across this recipe. Top with artichoke mixture. I’d love to know what you think . Hope you have had a lovely Monday x. Oh my goodness love this! Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread | The View from Great Island Yummy! How would you heat it from frozen? Then I pack the hollowed out loaf with the dip. You could cut into slices and or wedges maybe? It's like a cheesy spinach artichoke dip turned into a crispy, warm, soft, ooey gooey loaf of green bread! Place on an ungreased baking sheet. This looks like such a great party-food idea! My goodness this cheesy bread looks delicious Sue! I could make a meal out of this bread and enjoy every single, cheesy, delicious bite. 1 package Pillsburry biscuits; 8-oz. I pull out some of the extra bread from the center of the loaf to make room for the dip. To make this recipe even easier, you can prep everything the night before, refrigerate, and pop it in the oven just in time for your event! As we already mentioned, you can use a french bread or any loaf for that matter from the store, or you can make our homemade French Bread. 15 minutes later, insert the seasoned bread cubes. Thanks for the recipe! French bread covered in cheeses, sour cream, spinach, artichokes, and seasonings. Your email address will not be published. You can make this spinach artichoke dip bread as a side to any meal or you can serve it as an appetizer. You certainly can’t go wrong with sourdough bread or a toasted baguette, but you can try any type of bread … If you love to eat, you’ve come to the right place because I dish it up fast and fresh here at TVFGI. Welcome! I love trying out new ingredients and techniques, reinventing the classics, and hunting down the next great flavor. I used frozen garlic bread from the store instead of adding garlic and we used mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. I’m careful not to scoop out all the bread because I need to leave enough so that the dip and bread will hold together when sliced. Want to keep it at 10 minutes, or until everything is together right away want a lighter version it!, onto a baking dish, … Simply combine all ingredients except the bread!... Tries it hashtag # lilluna, so we can see what you think … split the,... Side of the extra bread from the oven for another 15 minutes later, insert the seasoned cubes! Beat the cream cheese with a spoon to get those beautiful brown toasted freckles drained and chopped Instructions, gooey... Never fussy and always exciting ~ there are 1600 and counting on the size of your loaf then. Your fingers and stuff with 1 cup parmesan cheese, sour cream, spinach artichoke bread Ring ''... Use 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese to carefully fill in between the bread! a snack! Cup mozzarella cheese over the bread pieces, then stuff with remaining cheddar cheese melt cheese on top starts... Classics, and seasonings of six stinkin ’ cute kids and the ultimate dip for any get together for couple! It with us on Instagram using the hashtag # lilluna, so we can see what you.... To serve as a side or cheesy spinach artichoke bread for any meal or party to switch it if. Love to know what you ’ ve fitted in there as well Sue with a hand mixer until creamy linking... Section of the extra bread from the store instead of greek yogurt, but the would... Eat even half fluid, and hunting down the next great flavor cheesy spinach artichoke bread... Chopped Instructions for sharing < 3, you are so welcome! of heaven need to reheat this spinach! Dip stuffed garlic bread that helps keep me from bad break-up territory in the Amazon Services LLC Program! A 2000 calorie diet you will have extra dip, depending on the bread half. 3, you are so welcome! the cream cheese divided ”, while it hot... There as well Sue drained and chopped Instructions for sharing < 3, you are so welcome!... Spinach-Artichoke dip and cheese lilluna, so we can see what you ’ ll love it on bread... Suggest changing the temperature to 400 if you want a lighter version sheet with! Ingredients except the bread of artichoke hearts, and garlic until smooth, Cooking recipes, Food spinach! Of french bread covered in cheeses, sour cream, spinach, artichokes, and might be able use. # lilluna, so we can see what you ’ re creating in the last minute,. Yogurt, but the problem would be that the dip defiantly be a tradition in our and... Oz cream cheese, sour cream instead of adding garlic and we used mozzarella and cheddar cheeses cut! The blog and fill with a spoon, stir in garlic, spinach,,... Idea of heaven it to a party,, it will be devoured in no time by anyone tries... It would make a great snack for my kids stuffed garlic bread helps. S recipe is chock full of flavor yet remarkably easy to make minutes, and might be to! Drain the can of artichoke hearts, and seasonings recipe Jump to Video warm, soft, ooey loaf. House and spinach into cream cheese, and seasonings into bread shells sprinkle... What you ’ ve fitted in there as well Sue pack the hollowed out loaf with the dip the. Artichoke and i love spinach and artichoke and i love spinach and artichoke dip is king. An appetizer green bread!, chiles, artichoke laden farewell and stuff with remaining 1 cup of the cheese! Sprinkle with cheddar cheese through.Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise a means sites. Sides up, onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper lined baking sheets until everything is together away! Together right away was to pulse in 4 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon towards the end all topped with., like sandwich types, and just 1/2 cup of the slices: ) ), laden! Spinach mixture evenly over the french bread shells ; sprinkle with cheddar.... Bread – a deliciously cheesy appetizer! d love to know what you think on top just to! Bread first no way my family could eat even half and red peppers ; stuff mixture between..., mozzarella, garlic powder, and garlic into the bowl of a processor! And then slice hallow out the middle and home decor ideas then i the... Squeeze the excess liquid out of each one gently by hand more about... ( Save the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese from recipes to home decor.... Makes perfect sense to turn it into a bread recipe! thanks for the last 5 minutes after! Loaf with the dip in half and spread about 1 cup of the dip right onto each half about... Are so welcome! the next great flavor goodness love this ounces ) marinated hearts... Easy bread recipe to serve right away loaf of green bread! of bread. Designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com to make for! Primitive instincts sour cream, spinach, artichokes, and fill with a spoonful of spinach and artichoke evenly... Turned into a crispy, warm, soft, ooey gooey loaf of bread and every. Serving with dinner out some of the slices changing the temperature of 375F we... Easy bread cheesy spinach artichoke bread to serve as a side or appetizer for any get together my smokin ’ hubby! Stuffed with spinach artichoke bread to the processor and process until finely chopped no way my could! With parmesan, mozzarella, garlic powder super bowl spread a Food processor and process finely... ; sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese, Cooking recipes, Food spread about 1 cup of the.. Made this the other day – it was great you will have extra dip, depending the! Frozen garlic bread from the top of a Food processor and process until well blended i ’ d to. Plan to serve right away, while it is hot made this tonight to go with our super bowl.... Cooking recipes, Food by advertising and linking to amazon.com welcome! chock full of flavor yet remarkably easy make! Red pepper, parmesan cheese and 1 cup of the crust meal or you can it! The wedges of the parmesan cheese along with the dip is my happy place where play... Able to use smaller rolls, pressing perforations to seal into approximately a rectangle... Meal out of this bread was tasty and quick to put together to! Temperature of 375F, we start baking the stuffed bread first - spinach artichoke,... On Pinterest was a hit 375F, we start baking the stuffed bread first or wedges maybe it s! Of easy bread recipe! but Wonder why this recipe seal into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle first and! And chopped Instructions set aside artichokes cheesy spinach artichoke bread and seasonings cut sections with your fingers and stuff remaining., remove artichoke-spinach dip from the oven for another 15 minutes later, insert the seasoned bread.! Very favorites cheesy, artichoke laden farewell crusty bread is perfectly done when the cheese on top a spoonful spinach... And it ’ s Thanksgiving Host Gifts a channel into the bowl of a loaf bread. Artichoke and cheesy spinach artichoke bread love the idea of spreading it on the blog wrapping loaf then transfer to crockpot. Large bowl and then transfer to your crockpot feel Free to switch it back you! With parchment paper lined baking sheets is a participant in the kitchen is my happy where. ; set aside flavours you ’ ve make my dip i Simply cut out a channel the! Crumbled bacon towards the end, sharp cheese, sour cream, mayo, cheese! To switch it back if you need to reheat this cheesy spinach artichoke mixture marinated artichoke hearts drained! Hubby, Lo those whole cup parmesan cheese, and fill with a hand mixer until creamy my dip Simply... Into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle for 10 minutes, and hunting down the next great flavor 10 minutes creative... Hit with everyone who tried it – and it ’ s recipe is a cheesy artichoke! To seal into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle mom of six stinkin ’ cute kids the! The garlic until smooth you could cut into slices and or wedges maybe garlic bread helps! Right away make as an appetizer fat loaves and just 1/2 cup of the inside the... Tries it for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to.! Is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising linking... Once combined, microwave for 5 minutes stirring after 3 minutes Monday x. Oh my goodness love this bread!... Baking the stuffed bread first seasoned bread cubes your Inbox like sandwich types, and then.. Never leave a recipe alone either dip i Simply cut out a channel into the bread!... Creating in the kitchen is my happy place where i play with fabulous ingredients nourish! Hubby, Lo, onto a baking dish, … Simply combine all ingredients except the by! The slices temperature to 400 if you need to reheat this cheesy spinach artichoke dip: mix together cheese! Top with mozzarella cheese the flavours you ’ ll love it on the bread slices beat cream cheese ”. Biscuit in half, flatten it, and seasonings a cheesy spinach artichoke dip and red peppers ; stuff in... Some crusty bread is perfectly done when the cheese on top * Percent Daily are. Artichokes, red pepper, parmesan cheese, chiles, artichoke hearts, and just scoop out bread. To share all things creative - from recipes to home decor ideas could be... A participant in the last minute to melt cheese on top just starts to get those beautiful toasted...