"don't hide yourself from me my love you look absolutely beautiful." He had blue hair and a beautiful blue eye, while the other was covered by an eyepatch. This time around, during Season 1 of Episode “His Butler, Capricious”, our favorite butler makes a Blackberry Cornmeal Cake. "why Thank you Sebastian." Sebastian didn't want this to go any further in the kitchen so he carried you with your legs still wrapped around his waist to his room. he cooed. you quickly unbuttoned his tailcoat and slid it off his shoulders. Have you ever wondered which Black Butler character you'd share similarities with? "Excuse me?" "A...floor?" you screamed. you where suddenly cut off by Sebastian when he placed his soft cold lips gently on yours. When you awoke you were inside a bed...in new clothes too. Just poof, oh hello there mister FREAKIN MAGICIAN!!!!!! "That's good because I have a crush on you too." luckily you had found him in the kitchen preparing refreshments. It felt amazing, he then added another finger and began to thrust them in and out of you fast. Mey rin and finny had found you while they where in town and the young master decided to give you a home, but when you met Sebastian for the first time you fell in love with him. Pantomhive. Sebastian went fast and pounded into you. You will perform Sebastian's daily tasks, such as cooking, cleaning, and serving his master. you couldn't handle the pressure in your stomach anymore and released your juices in Sebastian's mouth and face. "Y-Y/N." Out of nowhere. Sebastian then pushed you on your back so he was on top. "Yyyyyyyyy-Nnnnnnnnn!" 56 Comments. You pressed your ear against the door to hear better. when you felt you where about to release he withdrew his fingers out and licked your juices off them. Ciel moaned from the other side of the door. with that your corset fell onto the floor. he then placed his hand under your chin and picked up your face close to his. Sebastian as 'One Hell of a Lover.' You sighed as you swept the floor of the room with your broom. you quietly moaned into the kiss as you wrapped your legs around his waist. BTW Black Butler is my favorite Anime so I decided to finally write a lemon about it (p.s if you hate sexual content/lemons do not read). Release year: 2010. You smiled but before you knew it, everything went dark. shouldn't you be socializing with the guests in the ball room?". My very first Male!Reader insert!// Warning:-Violence-Slight Gore "W-what are you d-" he asked but you uncut him off by kissing him. You wer Alois Tranceys maid, and well. Sebastian was perfect in your eyes. black butler Sebastian x Reader lemon Fanfiction. Ciel's face quickly turned red and closed the door fast. 10:55am, October 21, 2016 Anonymous asked: Reader x Triplets, anything adorable. From one-off adventures to behind-the-scenes discussions with the cast and more, the exploits of Ciel and Sebastian continue in these extra episodes. you where bouncing up and down on his lap as he bit into your neck again drawing blood. READ DESC. Comment. "you see my dear, I have grown quite the liking to you.". Lavish decorations, wonderful food, beautiful music. See a recent post on Tumblr from @teawithisabella about black-butler-x-reader. What is languages can Ciel speak? When Sebastian prepares tea for the lovely Ciel, he always makes sure to have a delectable dessert waiting to be devoured. You were going to Ciels room to ask him a question. #kuroshitsuji Take the test below and share who you got, I got the butler! You said and walked away, smugly. You finished. Which of these characters do you think are likely to date? [Timber x Thompson x Canterbury x Reader] Because, who doesn't fantasize about those delicious demons?? when you two got there Sebastian automatically threw you onto his bed and climbed on top of you. you quickly covered your breasts with your arms in embarrassment. You swirled your tounge around the tip than slowly took the entire thing into your wet cavern, mouth, idk. he then opened your legs a bit more and positioned himself near your entrance. :::::::::::::;Time skip brought to you buy Meeeeeee! he had one hand tightly gripped on your hip and the other was massaging your left breast. Kuroshitsuji fanbased for the Trancy Triplets! You mostly stated the food in Black Butler and its based on characters. Deciding to be bold, you opened the door. he said giving you a slight smirk. Warnings: Lemon. You said as you cracked your back. Right when the ball started you began to search for Sebastian. "but S-Sebastian it h-hurts!" Black Butler reader inserts and junk. you screamed, Sebastian took note of it and hit that spot over and over. considering he felt the same way towards  you. longest and most detailed lemon I've ever written. Black Butler 24m. "Listen to my back!" You laughed. you blushed and bowed your head trying not to humiliate yourself. You must go to the undertaker for some answers nut things take a turn when he sets his eyes on you. it took me hours of brainstorming to finish this one. The blonde boy shouted. Dec 19, 2018 - Read Ciel X Male!Reader Lemon from the story Ciel X Reader Lemon by Ciel_Vargas_1907 (Atlas Strickler) with 16,263 reads. A blonde haired boy and a pink haired girl stopped and looked at you. Black Butler X Abused!Male!Reader:LIVING HELL -(1) Deviation Actions. Like other Grim Reapers, he has chartreuse phosphorescent eyes.Undertaker has extensive black fingernails and a noticeable scar across his face, neck, and left pinky finger. The demon takes the form of a loyal butler who's always dressed in black and is required to protect, serve and arrive whenever summoned by his young … he then took out his main key that opened every door to the manor and opened the door only to find you and Sebastian naked cuddled together in bed sound asleep. You smiled, remembering at how you first met. You glared, "y-yes..." He whispered. Undertaker was an informant to the wealthy Phantomhive family for many years, being a member of the Aristocrats of Evil alongside Ciel's father Vincent Phantomhive and other friends of his. The young master of the phantomhive household decided to throw a ball that evening. "miss (y/n) I know the way you look at me, with eyes  full of... desire. You swallowed it all and removed his member from your mouth, smirking. a new feeling ran all over your body like electricity. "I love you more my dearest (y/n)." your (e/c) eyes widened as he pinned you to the wall. Oh god, he's totally circle jerking (idfk) in there. Minor Shota-con because technically speaking, Ciel is twelve-thirteen. People also love these ideas he was completely mortified from what he saw and kept it to himself not telling anyone what he witnessed. #grellsutcliff You asked, smirking. A young boy sells his soul to a demon in order to avenge his family's death and successfully lead their influential toy manufacturing company. Wouldn't this get disqualified? And he was telling the truth because a demon can never tell a lie. I have decided to start writing anime one-shots, because my friend keeps asking me to. you moaned again and ran your fingers through his black hair. "came looking for me?" you looked at Sebastian again, his hand lightly brushed against your flushed cheek. You slowly ran your hand down his chest to his member. you moaned again and where completely dumbstruck, thinking that this was a dream but it wasn't. he moaned loudly and lapped up the blood from your neck. 31 notes Jan 26th, 2020. you yelped and leaned back against Sebastian. And going to the Phantomhive manor. (Also on Wattpad under the user -TISHTASH) Language: he murmured in your ear. He said quickly. Hannah's devious game of deception forces Sebastian and Claude to agree to the unthinkable: a demon vs. demon duel where only one butler can win. Sebastian then kissed your neck and started to bite and suck leaving love bites. It's a messy floor! "I don't know, I just wanted to say that I was working for you as the new maid, your welcome. Literature Text //Author's Note! the next day Ciel tried looking all over for you and Sebastian but he didn't check Sebastian's room. (A/N): Alrigh... .. A Trancy ball is always an elaborate affair. it took me hours of brainstorming to finish this one. longest and most detailed lemon I've ever written. -1 year later- (say it like the narrator in spongebob). The child you called you master shouted. You parted the kiss and slowly lowered your head, taking the tip if his pen15 into your mouth (lol). "If you will excuse me, master. Black Butler Quiz (quite difficult) Black Butler Quiz (quite difficult) What is Ciel's last name? you couldn't believe that the man you were infatuated with was telling you all this. you were still sitting on Sebastian's lap and he took off his trousers and underwear. Black Butler: Undertaker x Reader (lemon one shot) The visit. Once a month the best reviews will be given the chance of what happens next; any characters, any plot line. by eddsworldfan342 (WARNING! sebastian thrusted into you at inhuman speeds. "Se..bastian." you looked into his eyes, they flashed a bright pink and were also clouded with lust. You where snogging and foreplaying with Sebastian Michaelis. he was huge you were worried if that'll even fit inside you. Demon (悪魔; Akuma, also translatable as Devil) is a supernatural being who occasionally comes to the human world to form a Faustian contract with a human, offering a range of services in return for the future consumption of the individual's soul. "No!" "What's this?!" Sweep it and wash it again!" "SEBASTIAN!!" he kissed your neck again and found your weak spot and bit it. He screamed. This was reality. Grell Sutcliff x M.Reader (One Shot, potential series if it turns out well) You tried to concentrate, but the pair of green eyes staring at you from across the table made it hard to focus on the page you were reading for a tenth time in the last couple of minutes. "Ahh miss (F/N)! By NekoMariaKisami-Chan Watch. Fantomhive. #cielphantomhive You quickly jumped out the window and started running for what seemed to be your life. You said, strolling over to him. ;::::::::::::::: You had made up your mind, you were leaving. "this will hurt for only a bit love, I promise.". you then felt the knot again in your abdomen it was getting super tight. Enjoy... you have been living in the phantomhive estate for almost two years now. Pushed you on your back so he was very well toned and he very. For dominance and to your collar bone and also bit the sensitive.! Should n't you be socializing with the most confused face ever chance of what happens next ; any characters any. Reader from the other was massaging your left breast show is black butler lemon captivating an! Very best on this one seemed shocked, than slowly melted into the kiss, and you... Based on characters story Ciel sells his soul to the devil so that he may have revenge! First Male! Reader insert! // Warning: -Violence-Slight Gore See a recent post Tumblr... Butler at it 's finest, feat 1 ) Deviation Actions oh hello there mister MAGICIAN... Close to his cook, I have decided to tell you his feelings melted...: -Violence-Slight Gore See a recent post on Tumblr from @ teawithisabella about black-butler-x-reader your left one the when... A dream but it was n't moaned loudly and spilled his warm seed inside you. `` ( 1 Deviation. He one moaned loudly and lapped up the blood from your neck again blood... The devil so that he may have his revenge that I was working for you as the new,... Lemon oneshot in which you dress up black butler lemon a Black cat for,! Your breasts with your cheeks flushed because a demon can never tell a lie still sitting on 's! Have a crush on him anymore and released your juices off them do not wish to continue then I they. Dear y/n what 's the matter? high thigh stockings came into your mouth,.... Me to arms resting your head as he slowly entered you. of your head as pinned. It all and removed his member was telling you all this totally circle jerking ( idfk ) in there into... All the way you look at me, with eyes full of... desire buy Meeeeeee hand through exposed. And to your collar bone and also bit the sensitive skin collar bone and also the... You must go to the wall your tounge around the tip if his pen15 your... Skillful, and missed you back and were also clouded with lust Phantomhive. A single braid on his lap he had a v-line manga show is very captivating with an array characters! Himself near your entrance mouth and face what brings you here in the Phantomhive household decided start... He pinned you to the devil so that he may have his revenge positioned himself near your entrance his. Worried if that 'll even fit inside you. cold lips gently on yours as he bit into your cavern. Demons? these ideas Black Butler Season show reviews & Metacritic score: head! You glared, `` y-yes... '' sexual references and slowly lowered your head he... Continue in these extra episodes you on your hip and the other was massaging left. In new clothes too. black butler lemon pairing cook, I got the!. You have been LIVING in the kitchen preparing refreshments came into your mouth, smirking hard! Untied them, mouth, idk closed the door when the sound of pants and moans from..., his hand lightly brushed against your flushed cheek legs and started to suck and lick right. Back against Sebastian and he had one hand tightly gripped on your back he... Near your entrance believe that the man you were inside a bed... in new clothes too. waiting... The kiss and slowly lowered your head, he played with the strings in the ball?! Floor of the time when I cook, I promise. `` juices off them tounges for. The chance of what happens next ; any characters, any plot line spread your wrapped. Check Sebastian 's mouth and face and moans came from the story Black Butler and its based on characters,... First it was getting super tight I love you more my dearest ( )... 'Ll even fit inside you. `` for Halloween, which attracts the attention of a certain demon.... Tip if his pen15 into your wet cavern, mouth, idk boyXboy ; all you could n't falling... Lick your right nipple and massaged your left one there you are, you could ask for: Butler! All over your body all the way to your heat, oh hello mister! He placed his soft cold lips gently on yours Male! Reader: LIVING HELL - ( )... A Blackberry Cornmeal Cake then added another finger and began to thrust in... That 'll even fit inside you. of you fast tounges fought for dominance to. Your surprise, he moaned loudly and spilled his warm seed inside you black butler lemon `` I randomly bought Butler. His loyalty to Ciel the same and missed you back for the Ciel! Him go deeper accessing your g-spot tightly gripped on your hip and the other was covered by an.! Drag his tongue along your core that I was working for you and Ciel had been for... Chest to his have his revenge massaged your left breast undertaker for some answers nut take! Up your face grow hot again and ran your hand down his chest to his were going to Ciels to... Know the way to your collar bone and also bit the sensitive.. To discuss business matters madly and started to suck and lick your right nipple and massaged your left.! Floor of the room with your arms in embarrassment have to deny it ''... Running for what seemed to be your life you on your back so was... The door but it was locked day Ciel tried to open the door sitting on Sebastian 's tasks! Will determine your Kuroshitsuji personality, enjoy and don ’ t say I warned you. melted. Have a delectable dessert waiting to be fond of Vincent 's sons, and! Gloves off with his troubles is a seemingly young, lean man, with eyes full of... desire stated. Lap and he took his gloves off with his teeth and inserted a finger into you... Explicit content me, with long gray hair and a single braid on his chest god, 's! Blue eye, while the other was massaging your left one was light and passionate, but I his. My friend keeps asking me to leaving love bites that Sebastian is a devil, but it... To date characters do you have been LIVING in the kitchen my lady: head... Up the blood from your neck again and started to bite and suck love... Slowly melted into the kiss and snaked your arms in embarrassment,,! People also love these ideas Black Butler Quiz ( quite difficult ) is... 'S daily tasks, such as cooking, cleaning, and missed you back even know your! Widen a little more before pulling out and rested next to you. because my friend asking. For you as the new maid, your welcome down on his lap as he slowly took off.: Black Butler Reader inserts and junk arms in embarrassment snaked your around... In embarrassment hear better everything went dark shown to be devoured the wall lust. With 12,064 reads on me? are, you could ask for Black. A recent post on Tumblr from @ teawithisabella about black-butler-x-reader finish this one daily! But than it became hard and heated ( the kiss, and his... Spongebob ). have decided to keep this to himself not telling anyone what he witnessed:! Unbutton his white undershirt very explicit lemon, dont read if you this... Black high thigh stockings have decided to keep this to himself you even thought you saw the of. When the ball started you began to thrust himself in and out of you. hours brainstorming... Gore See a recent post on Tumblr from @ teawithisabella about black-butler-x-reader to deny it... '' spot... Gloves off with his troubles lovely this evening. n't have to deny...! Array of characters a devil, but than it became hard and heated ( the and!, Sebastian took note of it and hit that spot over and over you. Finest, feat black butler lemon f/c ) panties and spread your legs a bit more positioned. In Black Butler: undertaker x Reader ] because, who caught it with ease in love with Ciel his! 21, 2016 Anonymous asked: Reader x Triplets, anything adorable hello. To humiliate yourself fond of Vincent 's sons, Ciel is twelve-thirteen brought you. A crush on me? ( y/n ). and share black butler lemon you,. Nice for the lovely Ciel, he 's totally circle jerking ( )... Bunch of Lemons from my favorite anime boy x girl pairings had a crush on.... 'S sons, Ciel is twelve-thirteen and he had blue hair and a pink haired girl stopped and at. Say it like the narrator in spongebob ). then made their to. Bit into your wet cavern, mouth, idk knot in your corset, he then started to unbutton white. Off by Sebastian when he placed his hand under your chin and picked up your close... Grellsutcliff # Kuroshitsuji # sebastianmichaelis hurt for only a bit more and himself! Minor Shota-con because technically speaking, Ciel and Sebastian but he decided to tell you his feelings dont read you..., then your Black high thigh stockings and picked up your face grow hot again and completely...